BY NIVEA

Julie L.
Grand Island, NE
This is a good every day balm. It does a good job ate moisturizing for basic lip care. I find it is not enough for extremely dry, weathered lips. I do enjoy the product for daily maintenance. I have them located through out my house, some in my purse and one in the car.
Erica R.
New Port Richey
Favorite lip balm EVER. i don't need to reapply often and my lips are continuously softer with each use. This usually runs for about $6 for a twin pack. I usually stock up on them so that i have one handy wherever i'm at. If you lips tend to be dry this is a great primer.
Susana C.
I suffer from really dry lips.. to the pony hat they hurt for days if I don't have a good moisturizer on my Lips! I have used about all the lip balms and chap sticks I come across .. and Nivea ISO was if the best I have used I have one with me almost every time even in the summer because my lips are year round issue!!
David S.
Helps seal in the moisture from your wet skin, making the shower an optimal environment for skin hydration. Result - soft, smooth skinMoisturizes instantly - no sticky feel! ... Use your normal shower product to clean your body and rinse off. ApplyNivea¿s In Shower Hydrating Lotionwhile still in the shower.
Babygirl_angie❤️ C.
Marshfield
I never completely used this I have used it once and I liked it but I really only used it once I bought it with a makeup gift box from wish it's gentle to the face and I would maybe buy it again it didn't disappoint me in anyway if you want it you can find it on wish
Reanna D.
Bowling Green, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product because I have oily skin and it helps balance that out! I can literally feel the moister which is so crazy because I can feel after taking off or putting on make up, it last all day and it just prefect for me and my skin highly recommend
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
I bought a multipack of this once. Each one did something different for your lips. I hated the way one of them smelled so I gave it away. But the other two were AMAZING and did wonders for my lips. They're great over matte lipsticks. So your lips don't feel cakey.
Caroline F.
I recently purchased this lip balm, and I can already tell it is my new favorite. It leaves my lips incredibly soft and hydrated after each use, and it applies really smoothly too. It doesn't leave your lips with any kind of sticky feeling like other products can.
Kayla M.
La Crosse
My lips felt beyond frickin heavenly. Like... it felt like angels carresed my lips with their amazing wing powers. They came from the clouds with morning dew and sprinkled it right in my mouth boundaries. The best lip care I've ever used. I'd definitely buy again yo
Sara S.
This feels really nice when you apply it. The only reason I took  off a star is because I feel like the hydrating feel didn't last quite long enough. I bout it at Walmart and it was reasonable priced. I would recommend this you may just need to reapply it more often.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.