BY NIVEA

Jordanna S.
Cranbrook, BC
This is definitely my go to lip chap! Winter is coming and I need to stock up! Love the way it glides on and doesn't make my lips feel sticky or heavy.
Shervin C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheap and moisturizing. It doesn't feel like there's a thick layer of wax on my lips. I have one in every purse I use and one on my desk just in case.
Robyn T.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
It does what it says on the tin so I suppose that's a good thing. Doesn't do much for extra dry lips, but helps to keep on top point once you're their
Melissa S.
Oromocto, NB
Really lile these. The 2 pack is awesome because i can put one on my desk, throw the other in my purse. So i aleays have one at work amd one on the go.
Kirti s.
Paris
The product is good only you are okay to reapply every hour. Otherwise give it a miss. Does not work fro long hours and lips dry out in an hour or two.
Maria B.
It is the best product ever! I found this one a place where it was cheap, and I love it! It soothes dry lips, and moisturize like crazy! Just the best!
Sumiya S.
Hyderabad
  Nice product very handy to use. It gives radiant lips. It is gentle on lips. It gives nice radiant and shimmer. I recommend you all. Plz give it a try
taylah s.
beaudesert
I can't get over how well this product of nivea works my lips have never been softer, I love how this lip balm is colourless so it can't stain clothes
Nathan H.
Warwickshire,England
Wheb i first used it i thoguht omg this amazing but then i started to have an allergic reaction because of the aloevera but i have sensitive skin lolx
Nurul Z.
Super hydrating then other chapsticks I've used through out the years, loved it alot. Makes your lips feel soft and hydrated through out the whole day
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.