BY NIVEA

Emma M.
TF2 9px
Nothing worse in winter than getting chapped and sore lips I swear by this during the winter months I make sure I have pleanty in my bag should I need it.
Jessica S.
SYDNEY, NS
This product is moisturizing and hydrating! Smooth application, gentle formula, easy to apply. Product can be purchased anywhere so it's easily accessible
wendy s.
Bh
Adoro esse produto
As coisas da Nívea são meus preferidos NIVEA Essential Care Lip BalmNIVEA CremeNIVEA for Men Post Shave Balm
Kenia N.
Buen producto, sentí mis labios mas suaves y protegidos. creo que esta marca como cualquiera de sus productos son humectantes y buenos para la piel.
Mahitha R.
Bangalore
It's a very hydrating lip balm. I usually don't use non herbal /natural lip balms. But this one is an exception. This might be my new holy Grail product.
Mathilda C.
Seriously love it! Especially in the cold winter! My dry lips are just driving me crazy and I tried a lot of different lip balm but this one is amazing!
Ericka R.
Amazing product! Leaves you lips well moisturized. They really improve the lips, they are soft, and those with aroma are very rich. I really recommend it
Nycolle S.
Nunca usei,mas adoraria usar. Pena que o dinheiro não ajuda né ... Mas irei conseguir se Deus quiser ,não vejo a hora de testar esse produtinho
Abigail W.
Gloucester
Love it - my skin is very sensitive including my lips and this is perfect. Within a few days I noticed amazing results and since then I have repurchased.
Cassandra M.
Hamilton, ON
Absolute favourite chap stick. I stock up on these! I have one in basically every room and purse !
Always leaves my lips feeling super soft and refreshed
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.