BY NIVEA

Lindsey C.
Irvine, CA
I love this lip balm! I used it when I went holidaying in Sydney, Australia and it kept my lips so moisturizer without a crack, even in the dry heat in the Australian weather. It works as well as my Burt's Bees lip balms, and its more affordable!! Would definitely recommend it.
Maribel C.
Fort Worth Tx
I have tried different product for my lips and so far this is on my to 5 I live it and it has a good price for it and it does t have an ugly smell to it works great I also got my husband to wear it since always has chapped lips it worked great I definitely recommend it
Kira N.
This is another favorite lip moisturizer. It leaves the lips soft and moisturized. It is also inexpensive. I love to get the twin pack. For me it does last without applying multiple application in an hour. I say give it try if you're looking for a new lip moisturizer.
PAIGE E.
Los Angeles , CA
I LOVED this chapstick...My mother had it in her bag and I desperately needed to moisturize my lips. I used it not expecting that I would ask her if I could have it afterwards! It repaired my lips and soothed them so quickly. I think this is one of the best brands out there.
Kyana A.
Keene , NH
This chap stick is amazing! I bought them on impulse, however I was pleasently surprised! It went on super smoothly and kept my lips feeling hydrated all day!  Such an awesome product! I will definitely recommend this product to others & I will absolutely be purchasing again!
Lenka C.
this chapstick is my fav. i buy them in a pack so i always have one of me. I keep one in my car, one at home, and one at work. they are soooooo hydrating and don't leave a sticky or shiny texture after using it. i hope they continue to make these because they are awesome !
Jacqueline R.
Long Island City, NY
Nivea Lip care, helps me get thru the winter, it's perfect because it leaves your lips soft & kiss able. The smell of Nivea lip care gives a nice clam feeling, & it's nice & small. Fits everywhere. I would differently head out and get more. Need to restock for this winter
Sean R.
Lawrenceville
The smoothest chapstick I've ever used! I love the wider application, I can just quickly swipe across my lips and go! It leaves my lips so soft, I'll definitely purchase this again. With thinner lips, it helps keep my smile hydrated, but I can avoid color for every day.
Nevadda O.
Paducah
this product has been my holy grail! it is amazing & i would defintely buy it again. i've tried so many products but nothing ever really worked for me. i found it at walmart & it had a nice packaging. if you havent found anything thats worked for you, you HAVE to try this
Erica R.
New Port Richey
Favorite lip balm EVER. i don't need to reapply often and my lips are continuously softer with each use. This usually runs for about $6 for a twin pack. I usually stock up on them so that i have one handy wherever i'm at. If you lips tend to be dry this is a great primer.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.