BY NIVEA

Humaira G.
I love this product because it is easy to apply and it makes my lips smooth.And the packaging is very good because it isn’t made out of cheap material.I think it is worth the price and it is in good conditioni don’t think it needs improving because it is such a good product
Tracey E.
I have very dry lips and this is my go to, not only does it repair my dry cracked lips but leaves feeling moisturised and youthful. Top marks for this product 😍
Amanda S.
Pickering, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Very hydrating! I’m picky about chapstick and this one is an overall great pick. I’ve tried a few different Nivea lip products but this one works on all levels.
Carly T.
excelente producto, cumple todas sus funciones. muy recomendable. not hesitate to buy it!! provided I have the opportunity to buy it I do it without any problem
Dan D.
General Escobedo
My husband has problems with dryness in his lips specially in Winter so this lip balm helps to keep hidratated this lips just hi has to put again every 3 hours.
Marlene S.
ST mellons , Cardiff
It keeps my lips soft. NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm it has a nice and simple packaging. It is also gentle and kind to the lip. I highly recommend it.
elizeth a.
mexico distrito federal
lo mejor que he probado me encanta es super bueno se los recomiendo hidrata mucho la piel he probado casi todos los productos nivea y son lo mejor que ahi
Sunaina S.
Doha
Love this product. Affordable & good for daily use . Really effective in keeping my  lips really moisturized. Great for value. Reasonably priced. Gentle on lips.
Yolanda M.
Halifax
Always keep one of these in my gym bag! Prefect for after the gym or swimming its always talked about to rehydrate after excersize so rehydrate yoir lips too! X
Jeffer a.
Es un producto que nos ayuda para el cuidado personal donde podemos encontrar muchos beneficios al usarlos con el tiempo se siente la mejoría muy recomendable.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.