BY NIVEA

Katie C.
I love this product a lot, I've always used Nivea products especially products for lips, I brought this product from my local Superdrug and it's definitely good value for money.
Sabina K.
Brampton, Ontario
Extremely hydrating! A must-have and staple for your purse during the winter months. I prefer to use Thisbe compared to women of the other lip balms I’ve used. You can basically get it any drugstore now Walmart. I will  definitely buy again :)
Halyna K.
East Hanover, NJ
Good balm. A pleasant, almost tangible aroma. A melting texture that covers the lips, softens, restores, protects against bad weather and strong winds. I can not call it the best, but it works and I like it!
Anna J.
campinas
Eu amei esse hidratante, ele age super rápido e tem um efeito excelente, principalmente nos dias de frio, quando a boca se encontra mais ressecada, eu amei e vou continuar usando, indicarei para toda a família!
Hannah F.
Halstead, Sevenoaks
It was super creamy, so really good if your lips are chapped. I often turn to this product when my lips are really bad cause it’s super moisturising. The packaging is nice and easy and it’s the perfect size for a pencil case. I would definitely buy this again!
hayley h.
SPALDING, SPALDING
Changed my awful labour  lips into soft kissable lips. From dry to moist overnight!
The packaging is very simple - you can see the product from the packaging .
Valerie P.
Good balm, a pleasant tangible aroma. A melting texture that covers the lips, softens, restores, protects against bad weather and strong winds. I can call it the best, it works and I like it!
NT T.
Alice Springs, 6/9 clough pl, Mount Johns
Very Moisturizing, super nice on the lips. Long lasting.
Would definitely recommend, not too pricey, super cheap.
Also there is a good amount of product in the lip care.
The lip balm is very good for everyday use.
I would definitely recommend to everyone.
🌀Maria N.
United Kingdom
The product it’s ok, I mean leaves a hidratation on the lips, bunt for me it’s not quite enough. I had a nice packing and very handy. It’s quite pricey because this product doesn’t make miracles. Definitely is room for improvement GO NIVEA
Cerar T.
Ankaran
It is good for u if u dont have hidrated lips when its coold or when you are out whit friends you just put it on your lips and they will be nice and like they have to be hidrated and that lipstic dosent stick and that its nice becouse you wont have sticki lips
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.