BY NIVEA

Amanda S.
Pickering, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Very hydrating! I’m picky about chapstick and this one is an overall great pick. I’ve tried a few different Nivea lip products but this one works on all levels.
Marlene S.
ST mellons , Cardiff
It keeps my lips soft. NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm it has a nice and simple packaging. It is also gentle and kind to the lip. I highly recommend it.
Yolanda M.
Halifax
Always keep one of these in my gym bag! Prefect for after the gym or swimming its always talked about to rehydrate after excersize so rehydrate yoir lips too! X
Carly T.
excelente producto, cumple todas sus funciones. muy recomendable. not hesitate to buy it!! provided I have the opportunity to buy it I do it without any problem
elizeth a.
mexico distrito federal
lo mejor que he probado me encanta es super bueno se los recomiendo hidrata mucho la piel he probado casi todos los productos nivea y son lo mejor que ahi
ROBERTA J.
London
Has to be one of the best lip balms i’ve Tried on it really does hydrate ur lips and it gives it a healthy shine it’s my go to all on my bag it’s a must
lipstick l.
Siliguri
It keeps our lip hydrated . It's my go-to product . Specially during winter . Odourless. Perfect for those who are basically some one who doesn't like makeup.
Linda O.
Belfast
Very moisturising and not to sticky and keeps lips nice and soft
NIVEA Soft Rose Lip Balm
Rhianna N.
Helps on my lips a lot, very smooth and feel hydrated. Just simple packaging, easy to get into. It is very effective, personally it done its job on my lips :)
Jeffer a.
Es un producto que nos ayuda para el cuidado personal donde podemos encontrar muchos beneficios al usarlos con el tiempo se siente la mejoría muy recomendable.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.