BY NIVEA

Dolly B.
Absolutely LOVE this product! Very moisturising and healing! Truthfully, I felt as I had to apply it often as after it had sunk in not much moisture left on lips.
Sabia A.
I have been wearing this and it has been soothing but I was not a fan of wearing this but I liked it and it didn't feel like i have something on my lips but I would want people to try it if yet want soothing lips
Jessica H.
Brandon
Kept my lips moisturized as i really needed it because when you are on accutane your lips get really dry and this product was much cheaper than the one my dermatologist recommended
Sylvie M.
Cornwall, ON
Not too fond of the taste if you lick your lips but it really makes dry lips soft and helps them not crack, I even use it on my kids... especially in the winter!
Yasmin A.
Durham
This product is super moisturising, I use it when the weather starts to get cold as I have chapped lips and this hydrated them so well and prevents them peeling.
Maria✨ H.
Absolutely love this product.. for sure keeps your lips hydrated throughout the day. Highly recommend this product for anyone one with dry lips or anyone really.
Glykeria P.
One of my favorites ! When I'm using it my lips are soft and very hydrated. Also it gives them a nice glow ! I'm very pleased with it! I'm going to buy it again.
Liz B.
kochi
This product is one if the better products in their lip balm range. It does make your dry chspped lips moisturised but i would use a more chemical free solution.
Annie P.
Oxford Street, London
I love this lip balm, it's great value for money but doesn't last as well as some of the more expensive alternatives so I go through it quite quickly. Will continue to repurchase!
Chloe D.
london
Moisturising, leaves your lips feeling very nice and keeps them from staying dry etc.. the packaging is pretty and I like the colour. I find this product very effective and would recommend to others.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.