BY NIVEA

Chloe D.
london
Moisturising, leaves your lips feeling very nice and keeps them from staying dry etc.. the packaging is pretty and I like the colour. I find this product very effective and would recommend to others.
jessica k.
Manchester
It is good, the only problem is, I feel like I have to use quite a bit of the product to get my lips moisturised. Other than that it’s an okay product for the price.
Victoria H.
Walton on the naze
I loved using this and I find it defiantly does hyrdate your lips, living on the coast my lips get really dry and sore, they defiantly keep them moist and feel so much better straight away. I also find it’s doesn’t feel greasy which is great
Catrina P.
Glasgow
Not a great deal to say about this. It's a lip balm? It does help keep lips moisturised. It's not fancy. No colour. I personally prefer the tubs of vaseline for lips. Much better hydration.
Shruti B.
Hydrocare is made up of really moisturising ingredients. I quite like it however it hasn't done much for my chapped lips. The best test for a lip balm is during fall/winter.
Karla Paola R.
buenos aires
I love this lip treatment because it is of great help for the care of our lips.  My lips are sensitive and I have to take care of them continuously. I suffer from dryness and this product  is essential for me, I totally recommend it!
Lucy B.
Grantham, Lincolnshire
Great for hydration and gentle on the lips. However can leave the lips feeling really greasy. Good size and good amount of product for what you pay and great for on the go.
Roula H.
Ajax
It was refreshing, easy to carry and nice to use. I personally don't like the film like feeling it leaves after it dries however. If it would moisturize without adding a white cast id like it more.
Lisa J.
Great product! Keeps my lips hydrated. I have really dry and cracked lips (especially during winter), but this lip balm makes my lips super soft and stops them cracking. I love this product and have recommended it to all my friends.
Emma B.
Can not fault Nivea products! This has been an absolute life saver for me. I get the worst dry lips and this just works it’s magic. Very effective would definitely recommend to anyone, so cost efficient also!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.