BY NIVEA

Sean R.
Lawrenceville
The smoothest chapstick I've ever used! I love the wider application, I can just quickly swipe across my lips and go! It leaves my lips so soft, I'll definitely purchase this again. With thinner lips, it helps keep my smile hydrated, but I can avoid color for every day.
Jacqueline R.
Long Island City, NY
Nivea Lip care, helps me get thru the winter, it's perfect because it leaves your lips soft & kiss able. The smell of Nivea lip care gives a nice clam feeling, & it's nice & small. Fits everywhere. I would differently head out and get more. Need to restock for this winter
Victoria E.
Baltimore, MD
This product leaves your lips feeling so healthy and soft. Nice little chap stick to keep in your bag and reach for when your lips are feeling a little on the dry side. Doesn't really have any scent to it so it's perfect for those people who don't like perfumed products.
David S.
Helps seal in the moisture from your wet skin, making the shower an optimal environment for skin hydration. Result - soft, smooth skinMoisturizes instantly - no sticky feel! ... Use your normal shower product to clean your body and rinse off. ApplyNivea¿s In Shower Hydrating Lotionwhile still in the shower.
Megg S.
This is a decent product I wouldn't buy it again but I wasn't to disappointed I kept reapplying I didn't feel like it was helping hydrate my lips and didn't last long at all packaging is decent affordable I would not suggest it to anyone but wouldn't totally hate it
Susana C.
I suffer from really dry lips.. to the pony hat they hurt for days if I don't have a good moisturizer on my Lips! I have used about all the lip balms and chap sticks I come across .. and Nivea ISO was if the best I have used I have one with me almost every time even in the summer because my lips are year round issue!!
Erica R.
New Port Richey
Favorite lip balm EVER. i don't need to reapply often and my lips are continuously softer with each use. This usually runs for about $6 for a twin pack. I usually stock up on them so that i have one handy wherever i'm at. If you lips tend to be dry this is a great primer.
Julie L.
Grand Island, NE
This is a good every day balm. It does a good job ate moisturizing for basic lip care. I find it is not enough for extremely dry, weathered lips. I do enjoy the product for daily maintenance. I have them located through out my house, some in my purse and one in the car.
Babygirl_angie❤️ C.
Marshfield
I never completely used this I have used it once and I liked it but I really only used it once I bought it with a makeup gift box from wish it's gentle to the face and I would maybe buy it again it didn't disappoint me in anyway if you want it you can find it on wish
Melissa R.
Austin, TX
I bought a multipack of this once. Each one did something different for your lips. I hated the way one of them smelled so I gave it away. But the other two were AMAZING and did wonders for my lips. They're great over matte lipsticks. So your lips don't feel cakey.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.