BY NIVEA

Gianny R.
I live in a really cold and windy place so my lips are always in danger of getting dry. I've been using this nivea chapstick and it has hydrated my lips so bad. I love it
Deepthi S.
Chennai
This is a descent product for the price you pay. But however it doesn't last longer than 1hr. Hence reapplication will be required. It is plain and doesn't tint your lip.
joshua ♋.
Where do I begin, the product is so soothing, texturing and has an amazing feel to it. I would definitely recommend this to everybody. It has a great scent to add with. Definitely the best, amazing.
Oriana V1305547 M.
Doral, FL
useful and beauty so amazing very recommended I love it is one of the best besides that is very accessible and I would love to have more of this product with the best recognition
Adele W.
Birmingham
Very good product, soothing and very hydrating.  Good value for money. Would definitely reccomend for female and male. Leaves skin feeling very smooth, soft and refreshed.
Casper M.
Flin flon, MB
My favourite product to use during the winter months. I also use as a lip conditioner before applying any lipsticks. Definitely recomend. Only give 4 stars as I wish there was more in each tube.
Maitreyi V.
Etobicoke, ON
This is the perfect product because it's literally exactly what you need, at a very reasonable price. It's accessible, affordable and it performs the way you need it to.
Mi S.
Great for oily to combination skin. With added perks of aloe Vera.  Bought it at my local mall. Been using it regularly. Great worth for value. Absolutely works for me.
ZAHRA H.
Hamilton
This is soooo hydrating! I love this is on my lips. Highly recommend this- especially during the winter. I got it from shoppers drugmart. This is my go-to this winter!
member-a8e17
Made my lips feel softer than ever. Felt amazing i would recommend this to all my friends. left my lips feeling hydrated for over 5 hours. most effective lip balm i have used and gentle on your lips. I do not have any ideas for improvement its outstanding
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.