BY NIVEA

Michelle V.
A classic that works. Have it on hand for any member of your family. Applies smooth without a noticeable look. It's a favourite because it does its job while being invisble.
Léa A.
Nice packaging a bit basic but clear enough. Effective product good moistorizer, not  to thick and creamy. I really recommend it! It's gentle on the skin with a soft finish
Dulcie R.
Connahs Quay, Deeside
NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm soothes lips whilst you’re applying the balm but after that, your lips feel dry and chapped again straight away! Wouldn’t use again.
Grace L.
Toronto, ON
This chapstick is very good I love it it keeps my lips hydrated or moist not cracking and I do not seem to want to pick at my lips are to my lips while my skin lips are peeling
Gabrielle V.
Boisbriand , QC
My all time favorite, it such a must before putting a matte lipstick that leave your lips dry as the nyx lingerie, the price really worth the product! I'll keep buying it every 3-4 months for sure.
Hitakshi M.
jammu
Its very good only if u keep on reapplying it. I also like yo use a Lipscrub everyday for better results.
I use cane sugar lip scrub ny forest essentials followed by this.
isabela C.
Richmond
I usually carry this in my bag whenever i go somewhere. It is super mosturising. If you are someone that has really dry lips then I think this is the right product for you!
Sasha R.
These are my fav go-to lip balms. They're moisturizing yet non-greasy, and they're a great value! I only own like a dozen scattered around my house and in all my purses lol
Gemma D.
Hereford
Thai lipbalm has a lovely silky texture and makes lips feel instantly moisturised.  the only down side was I didn't like the flavour. Good all round product and a good price
Adriana L.
linares, Nuevo Leon
This is a really great lipbalm for any time of the year. It works for me all the time! I totally would buy this lipbalm again and i highly recommend for anyone to buy it!!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.