BY NIVEA

sonya l.
algiers
nivea est lune des premiere marque avec qui jai commencer ms soins c'est pas des produit miraculeux mais je ressens le besoin d'en avoir toujours a ma porté
Steph D.
Stephenville, NL
This is my go to for keeping my lips moisturized. Awesome quality and an awesome price. Keeps lips hydrated and available in SPF to protect from the sun! Would recommend for sure!
Dolly B.
Absolutely LOVE this product! Very moisturising and healing! Truthfully, I felt as I had to apply it often as after it had sunk in not much moisture left on lips.
🔥🔥🔥
This feels luxurious silky and smooth. In the cold weather it keeps lips protected against the harsh wind and leaves them kissable and soft. I would definitely recommend this product.
Shadeau Y.
Kent , Ashford
Feels so natural on your skin! Although feels like it leaves a great like layer? I love wearing this at night so it soaks in, wouldn’t wear for a daytime balm. It soaks in nicely and does a fantastic job or healing chapped lips. Would recommend!
Jesusa T.
Me gusto el olor... pero el producto me toco muy duro... y bueno si me hidraro mis labios... si cumplia con lo requerido es super basico para llecarlo en la bolsa
Nivedhitha S.
Chennai
It is an amazing product. I apply it before going to bed and in the mornings I use them 6 months straight my lips became soft,plump and nourished. Amazing product.
Sabia A.
I have been wearing this and it has been soothing but I was not a fan of wearing this but I liked it and it didn't feel like i have something on my lips but I would want people to try it if yet want soothing lips
Sylvie M.
Cornwall, ON
Not too fond of the taste if you lick your lips but it really makes dry lips soft and helps them not crack, I even use it on my kids... especially in the winter!
Maria✨ H.
Absolutely love this product.. for sure keeps your lips hydrated throughout the day. Highly recommend this product for anyone one with dry lips or anyone really.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
MICHELLE F.