BY NIVEA

Rose W.
It keeps my lips from getting dry! Not super oily but still is a little bit, it's definitely better than other lip balms I have used! Good cheap price that you can get at walmart!
Olivia M.
Hamilton
I have nothing bad to say about this lip balm, it's so hydrating and light! I bought it at a local drugstore and use it every night before bed for soft lips in the morning.
Kristen P.
Lost lasting and keeps your lips very hydrated, good value and affordable, I use this repeatedly especially in the winter with chapped lips I got mine from boots where they do a variously of different tastes
Nicole B.
Cannons Mead, Stansted
I highly recommend this product. Very moisturising, and very good value for the quality. I have used it quite regularly and it’s very effective. My friends and family agree. Would 100% buy again and again!
Gemma W.
Airdire, North Lanarkshire
Love this product I always have one on me, I am a repeat buyer. It feels soft on my lips and it isn't too oily, it is gentle and not harsh on my lips. They are in almost every pharmacy - definitely recommend
dalia m.
I like this product so much it makes my lips soft and moisture my skin and also makes my lips shiny and not dry just use it in the morning and you will feel nice all over the day
Jordan G.
Somerset , Weston Super Mare
Love this product, great for everyday use and it met my expectations! This product was very effective because I was able to use it for chapped lips! I bought this at Sainsbury's and I would really recommend it!
Tamara L.
Singapore
This product is really really moisturizing and i use it on a dailt basis it really helps to un-chap my lips, it definitely met my expectations of how it moisturizes, very effective, definitely will buy again
Soo R.
London
This lip balm is very effective and hydrating on the lips and helps through the cold winter months. Great value for money. I would recommend this product. I got these from boots.
Renee R.
Murray Harbour , PE
Smooth and moisturizing, perfect if you are looking for something to help with moderately dry lips. Clear and well packaged. Overall, met my expectations especially for the price.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.