BY NIVEA

Sadie B.
Very pleased with this product. Left my skin feeling clean and refreshed. I loved how it didn't leave any weird coating on my face after using it. I think I would get it again.
Far A.
Algéria tipaza douaouda
Its pretty good really amazing product i recommend you with it just buy it it really goood its good for you lips make them feel soft and it tested amazing with a beautiful smell
Maylee J.
This is actually Amazing it cleans your face really well and smells sooooooo good I really recommended for sensitive skill or even all kinda of skin it’s really gentle and soft
Steph R.
Godalming surrey
This is great for a base for your lipes before you put lipstick on as one held the lipstick stay on and feel good, this is also good as a general lip cream to prevent dry lips 👍
Aruna's d.
Bangalore
I have used this product past from 1&half year by now , it is so hydrating now lips and feels so good . I’ll rate it 5 out of 5 . And it I’ll remain mu favourite for all time 😊
Gabrielle J.
Port Talbot
I enjoyed this product very much. It helped a lot with my lips when they were cracked, dry and sore. I am very thankful for using thos product because it helped my lips a lot.
Shannon J.
Made my lips so smooth and non dry almost instantly after use! I have been using it forever now, and it's my go to product, esiexuskkt as I suffer from allergies and dry lips!
Erica L.
Melbourne
Super moisturising and comfortable. Great packaging to keep in ur pocket, purse or bag and is super affordable. Best lip lam I've ever used and doesn't have a bad scent to it.
Lauren J.
Gwent, Caldicot
Love Nivea products, when it comes to my lips i never know which ones to go for. My lips dry & crack in colder weather. This really did help moisturise my lips and prevent the soreness when they crack.
Sam J.
Like this lip balm. Really moisturizing and does the job perfect. Purchased at a local retailer for a reasonable price. However, could be reduced. Met my expectations and would buy again but am willing to try out other companies to meet my favorite go to lip care product!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.