BY NIVEA

Rosie ❤.
Winter Haven
Love this , it works wonders for me ❤️ Very light weight & moisturizering for my lips . Sometimes my lips can get really dry but with this lip balm it keeps them soft and feeling very rejuvenating. This was my first time using this product but I would defiantly buy it again and I recondmended this product for anyone looking for a great lip balm.
Marlene C.
I like it. Makes lips soft! I love that it is hydrating. Nivea typically makes good quality products so I feel safe using this. I know my lips will be taken care of and that the ingredients are safe and good for me. As well this product makes me feel good about myself. I would recommend it.
Alanis R.
I love this lip balm! It applies so smoothly and keeps my lips feeling fresh and moisturized. My only complaint is that it does not last on my lips very long because it is a thin formula, so I have to reapply many times throughout the day. Other than that it is one of my favorite lip balms!
Tamara H.
Rialto, CA
It leaves your lips very moisturized. It's very long lasting on the lips. It last me for at least 3 hours which is more than other brands. There's so much product in the little container. I have dry lips but this leaves them moisturized. The only problem is that it feels heavy on the lips.
GABRIELLA M.
California
I’ve tried this product and there other flavors like honey one and honestly it’s amazing! Left my lips smooth and not chapped like they always were, great to apply and it after the first use I knew it was going to be my favorite. I told my family and friends about it, they love it!
Nessa❤ M.
The product was so good. It made my lips so soft and not chapped. You can buy it everywhere as well so it's very convenient. Quick to use just put on and go. To be honest I would highly recommend this to everyone. Would definitely buy this again.🤘🤘  NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm
Victoria J.
New York
Love this! Makes my lips super soft and smooth and I didn’t have to keep applying it. Bought at a Duane Reade. Packaging was ok - nothing fancy but it did the job. Very gentle product - love using it in the winter. I would totally recommend for anyone looking for an affordable product.
Asia S.
Memphis, TN
Long lasting and keeps your lips feeling nice and smooth for most of the day. I did not have to reapply over and over, even in the winter time when my lips are the driest. I love this stuff! It has saved my lips time and time again. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Zoe F.
Riverview, FL
This product is sooo good! It feels like water on your lips. I didn't expect it to be that good. The packaging is cute and portable. It lasts a pretty good amount of time as well. I would definitely recommend this to others because it's so moisturizing and just a great product overall.
Hillarious
These are absolutely life changing!! When I first used them i was wary because of the cheap price but they are seriously amazing! My lips feel so soft and bigger and overall nice. It is such a good price and i love the fact that it's a twin pack which is a great deal. Love love love!!!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.