BY NIVEA

Hannah S.
Tonypandy, R.C.T
hydrating and ling lasting. Perfect to keep in your handbag during the cold season. Brilliant for grab and go. I also apply's well over lipstick without taking away the colour.
Kattie-Anna D.
Morris
Absolutely love these, there perfect for on the go just shove one in your pocket, purse! Bag back pack! And use when needed also leaves your lips feeling soft and moist as ever.
Far A.
Algéria tipaza douaouda
Its pretty good really amazing product i recommend you with it just buy it it really goood its good for you lips make them feel soft and it tested amazing with a beautiful smell
Prince_Mangaia M.
Porirua
I thought this was a very moisturizing lip balm, and it really helped with my dry lips. I was super stoked when I received this from my friend. Totally recommend this product
Maria D.
I absolutely love this product. I still use it all the time. It keeps my lips very soft and hydrated and when i put other Matt lipsticks on top of it its like i have fillers.
Aleks Z.
Ridgewood, NY
It’s not that hydrating but reminds me of my childhood so I always repurchase these. They smell great and are hard to loose because they’re a bit bigger than normal chapstick
Michelle V.
A classic that works. Have it on hand for any member of your family. Applies smooth without a noticeable look. It's a favourite because it does its job while being invisble.
Cleo
A brilliant lip balm, hydrating & moisturising, very affordable & good for all lip types. Sleek packaging & perfect for travel. I have used Nivea lip products for years and by far my favourite product.
Chloe S.
Really hydrating on the lips, the aloe helps soothe any irritation and long lasting hydration. Affordable and convenient to just throw in your bag and take anywhere with you!
Shannon J.
Made my lips so smooth and non dry almost instantly after use! I have been using it forever now, and it's my go to product, esiexuskkt as I suffer from allergies and dry lips!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.