BY NIVEA

Pavlina S.
Smells nice and feels nice on tje lips. In another hand, does not stays long enough and soon the lips feel umprotected. Overall, it is a good product, you can feel your lips softer.
Celia L.
barrie
This product has a nice smell to it. Unfortunately this product does not keep my lips hydrated for the life of me. It’s basically just sits on the surface of my lips like oil and that’s it. Would not buy again
Rachel D.
Stockton on tees , Cleveland
This lip balm was just ok, not overly impressed but it did soften my lips. It has a fresh, clean scent not too overwhelming, it acts as a barrier rather than treat sore chapped lips.
Thanuja G.
For me this product worked so good..the days when my lips r so dry I use this on a regular basis and it worked really well..am happy with this product..I always have it in my purse..
Abigail L.
Heights drive , ['', '', "['', '', 'Leeds']"]
Love this! Use it everyday when I apply my make up, perfect base for any lipstick! Great value for the price. I now have this one and the watermelon flavour, the packaging is lovely. Would definitely recommend!
Gabriela R.
Montreal, QC
I love this chapstick! I have it on my night table to apply each night before I go to sleep. I like that when I wake up my lips are super soft. They price is really affordable and you can find it anywhere.
Nicole B.
Cannons Mead, Stansted
I highly recommend this product. Very moisturising, and very good value for the quality. I have used it quite regularly and it’s very effective. My friends and family agree. Would 100% buy again and again!
Jordan G.
Somerset , Weston Super Mare
Love this product, great for everyday use and it met my expectations! This product was very effective because I was able to use it for chapped lips! I bought this at Sainsbury's and I would really recommend it!
Olivia M.
Hamilton
I have nothing bad to say about this lip balm, it's so hydrating and light! I bought it at a local drugstore and use it every night before bed for soft lips in the morning.
Kristen P.
Lost lasting and keeps your lips very hydrated, good value and affordable, I use this repeatedly especially in the winter with chapped lips I got mine from boots where they do a variously of different tastes
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.