BY NIVEA

shivam b.
Ludhiana
Its works like heaven for my chapped lips ..act as a good lip smoother before applying lipstick. And it has very mild fragrance...It actually do what it claims... All over a great investment
Mercedes d.
Antofagasta
Hola a mí me encanta esta marca mi abuela me dice que es la marca número uno en el mundo , te deja la piel suave como un recién nacido . Mi familia siempre es importante cuidar nuestro cuerpo
Deanna B.
Balby, Doncaster
Hydrating but not greasy pleasant smell and textureworked like a dream! My lips have never felt softer! Would reccommend as this has became my got to lip balm!bought in the pound store! Bargain! I can’t wait to go back and get more!
Magdalene R.
I have tried this over 4 weeks. It just gives a light moisture to the lips. Doesn't smooth my dry lips like other products do. Have tried wearing this under my lipstick but it gets very messy.
Roma G.
Kent
AMAZING PRODUCT! I love using this made my lips very soft! Recommend to all! I bought mine from superdrug! Very effective, i have bout this many many times and keep buying, nothing that i know off can improve this product!
Lili B.
Reynalton , Kilgetty
I highly enjoyed the product, the consistency was gentle. The product came in a stick form which in the norm I'm not particularly a fan of but however the over all formula of the chapstick was great, it was good value for money! Would recommend
Debey M.
Good product!! Must dry for keeping it moisturized.it did meet my expectations upto some level. Happy with it.price is affordable. Good value for money. Packaging is worth the money. Good work. Nothing much to improve. Good work. Happy with it. Keep going.!!
Kyle O.
Widnes
I love Nivea products especially the lip balms they are so creamy An keep my lips hydrated for a long period of time I keep a few lip products on me or I try to, too keep my lips hydrated.
Louise M.
Belfast, Antrim
Gets rid of my chapped lips in seconds, lives up to its name it's very moisturising, sits nicely on the lips throughout the day, definite must have. NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
yasmin i.
I love Nivea lip balms and they give super hydration to my lips and they are so affordable and I love the hydro care one . It’s waterproof so it doesnt come off when drinking and I’m an a regular buyer of Nivea products
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.