BY NIVEA

Lola L.
Great product softens you lips and it lasts a reAlly long time on your lips!!!!!!!!!!! Pnly bad thing is that itelts really easily but i giess that means its not like full of chemicals!! Would raccomend
Chelsea W.
Leaves my lips feeling cool and smooth. I find that it does not last as long as stated, and it does not hold up with any drink or food consumption, which most do not. I bought it at shoppers drug mart.
Cheyenne H.
I had very bad wind burn and used this product applied it every hour and my wind disappeared within 24hrs... it gentle on my lips and felt amazing...absolutely love this product have all the flavours
Sc~ e.
Newcastle
Can not explain how much I love this product. Brought it from my local chemist. Definitely met my expectations. Definitely a repeat user (2nd year using this product) definitely recommend for others.
Shannon G.
Rudheath, Northwich
Took this on holiday to Alcudia and it’s incredible! Super moisturising and would 100% buy again. Got on Superdrug on offer for £1. 100% effective, use it every single day, nothing to change about it!
Aimee S.
Willenhall, West Midlands
A bit thick and white when applied but very hydrating. Affordable price and good for day to day use. Good for winter to stop lips chapping. Typical packaging for a chap stick. Gentle formula no scents.
Olivia Jo G.
Fenwick road, Peckham, London
Keeps my lips soft and hydrated for a while but doesn’t last. Packaging is cute and catches the eye. Not too pricey and can buy them almost anywhere as I got mine from a local drug store. I reccoment
Helen Q.
Crossgar, Downpatrick
One of my all time favourite lip balms, an immediate go-to when my lips are dry- and a staple in my bag during the dry winter months. Extremely moisturising and inexpensive, I would highly recommend.
Caro M.
buenos aires
I have used this product for a long time and I think this is a great opcion for taking care of your lips to keep them hydrated. the aloe vera is very efective and will keep your lips beutifull al day long. I would definitly recomended.
Tasneem E.
Kuwait
I use this product everytime everywhere as it moisturize my lips very well and lips does not get cracky. Even after removing lipsticks i apply on lips so that lips does get dry. Its upto a consumer expectation. Would surely buy again
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.