BY NIVEA

Dawne Skye A.
I really love this product on my lips especially in the cold winter season because my lips are always dry and cracking I use this about twice a day and my lips are much heather then what they were last year.
Kelsey L.
Grand Haven
I love the application of this lip balm. It goes on very easily and locks in the moisture (which I am always lacking) in my lips. I think this  NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm is well worth the price you pay. I think I bought mine for around $10 at a Meijer. I will definitely buy another once mine runs out.
Jennifer N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Leaves lips soft and is a must for me to have in my go bag, purse etc!!!! I put it on before I go to bed and wake up with moist lips! It’s a pretty good price! And have bought it more than twice!
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I used this a few years ago and it was good. It was a little too greasy for me, but it did the job. I kept this in my work bag, and it was always exposed to heat or cold and it didn’t melt like some chapsticks would. I really enjoyed it other than it was greasy. They always go on sale for cheap too!
Kendra🍍 J.
I do like this more then most. the thing is that it melts pretty easy so you must watch where you put it. It is great for your lips it softens them. I did use it so much that I just put it on every 5 mins or so. There is not that much room for improvement because it is already a great investment.
Anna C.
Gurnee
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is my favorite of all lip balms. It hydrates your lips. You don’t have to keep applying it because it doesn’t dry out. My sons also love this product. It is the only lip balm that heals their lips if they are really dry. Been purchasing for years. Will continue to purchase.
Laura R.
Greenwood
Works pretty well, but is expensive everywhere I've seen it sold in stores. Not worth the money in my personal opinion, but it does keep my lips very smooth and doesn't get sticky like some other balms. I would check clearance sections before paying full price for this item.
Courtney C.
Purchased at: Target
This Nivea Hydro care lip balm is really good especially during the winter months or if you suffer from chapped lips. This friend feels creamy and silky when it is on your lips. They have fun and easy packaging as well. I will continue to buy this specific line of this brand.
McKenzie M.
Lexington, KY
I have a full blown obsession with this chapstick. A lot of chapsticks get sticky after a short period of time but Nivea is so creamy, my lips immediately feel revitalized when I use it! It is perfect for these cold winters, I put it on at night and wake up with my lips feeling great! NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Rachel T.
    I love this product, but only for workouts. Throughout the day, I ALWAYS have some sort of chapstick on me- it's a must! I usually go for something natural that soaks into my lips. However, when I am working out, I don't think about applying chapstick. So, I turn to some sort of petroleum based product. I do not believe this item is petroleum based, but it acts like one. If you don't have time to constantly reapply, this is the product for you! It is definitely long lasting, but it is not as hydrating as something with a more organic base.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.