BY NIVEA

tia a.
This is a very good product that definitely does it's job,it hydrates your lips and makes them look moisturised and fresh.The only down side is that you have to re-apply quite a lot for the product to stay on.Would definitely recommend and use again..
Chazaine O.
This is brilliant as I get very dry lips and it hydrate them very well. The value of this is great for the price. It is very affective when using it. I use it all the time and will always use it. I don’t think they need to do anything to improve it.
laurence l.
Les baumes pour les lèvres de NIVEA sont de très bons produits abordables et efficaces. J'adore la texture, l'odeur et le format qui permet d'en utiliser pendant longtemps et tout de même de le terminer un jour.
Melanie A.
Gold Coast
Perfect for softening lips, and conditioning to a healthy point. Value is fantastic, however this does leave a slightly odd tasting feel to my lips. This product does meet expectations, and lives up to its promise.
Mikaylah a.
melbourne
OBSESSED!!! I'm absolutely In Love with this product, I do not go ANYWHERE without it. This has helped my lips a heap and I'm most definitely going to continue to purchase. Would recommend it to absolutely anyone !
Lucy F.
Milton Keynes
It's ok for an everyday lip balm, I keep one on my desk at work and it does stop my lips feeling dry but that's it. It doesn't feel like a treat or like it's doing anything amazing. It's fine I won't buy it again.
Taylah R.
Griffin
I found it to work really well for me before I started using it my lips were really dry and cracked but after using it they became softer and now I really love how my lips have changed they just look so much better
Kai P.
Essex
Completely met my expectations! Love Nivea lipbalms, and wasn’t surprised to discover I also love this one!Extremely hydrating and nourishing for the lips, but not at all too heavy. Would 100% recommend to friends!
KenZa S.
Sétif
For me its the best hydro it makes my lips feel softer and healthy.and it helps for dry cracked lips in winter.i would truly recommend this labelli for your lips.alos i like the packaging easy to keep in my pocket
Diana V.
I love it. It leaves your very hydrated and smooth lips. I bought  it at Walmart store and was amazing ❤❤❤❤ and my expectations  are brilliant on this product, so effective and usefull 😍😍😍😍😗😄😄😄😄 I will buy it over and  over again 😎😍😙
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.