BY NIVEA

Wendy H.
Kelowna, BC
great product really moisturizing leaves my lips feeling soft in winter. can buy it in any grocery store or drug store got mine at walmart. has easy to remove packaging. really cheap price will buy more when i run out. its a great lip balm gotta have it
Evie H.
Leicester
This product is very good as it is extremely soft and creamy on the lips which makes them feel moisturised. This product makes your lips feel very hydrated for a long amount of time and does not allow your lips to dry up. I would definitely buy this product again as it really does make a difference.
Amna h.
This product was amazing, it makes my lips soft and give it a natural look, I recommend this product for those who have a dry lips they can apply it in a daily bases so they can keep their lips soft :)
Megan G.
Anstey, Leicester
I loved this product when I first brought it, but as time went on (as I find with every lip product) my lips became immune and stopped working! If that makes sense haha! Good for the money though! Would repurchase:)
MAANU k.
kwai hing,hk
  best products they are very good and very good and very very very healthy and cheap  and also i recammend this to alll of you . and also if you try it you will like it very much it also suit every body it is gentle and this the best product i have ever used
Leyton A.
Bristol
Very soothing, feels really cooling on your lips and is super affordable too! I wanted this product because it is hydrating and my lips are suuuuper dry and this cleared my dry lips right up, I will 100% have this lip balm as my holy grail, love it!
Taryn G.
Potterhanworth , Lincoln
Great product! The handy packaging keeps it safe & dry, while the size makes it a perfect little purse popper-inner! A subtle scent that won’t overwhelm and a non sticky feeling once applied! An all rounder & perfect for every member of the family!
Lindsay G.
Regina, SK
This is a nice light lip balm. I find it very moisturizing but only for a short period of time. I tend to prefer lip balms that have a thicker consistency so that they stay on my lips for a longer period of time
AMBER L.
Esher, Surrey
Love this lip balm. Keeps my lips super super moisturised. My lips were super dry and using this helped so quickly. The price is really affordable which makes it even better. Never fails to disappoint me and I would definitely reccomwnd to my friends!
kelsie s.
i love this product as it keeps ur lips nice and smooth, it took away my dry lips throughout summer and winter, its very gentel on the lips and i think it was very effective, i would most definitely but it again!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.