BY NIVEA

Farheen R.
Ireland
NIVEA Fruity Shine Peach Lip Balm as great, really easy to use and store. perfect addition to any handbag, especially if you are prone to getting dry chapped lips. would recommend it, value for money.
Mia R.
Kingston upon Hull
This product completely changed my lips at first my lips were chapped and crusty it was horrible until my bestie introduced me to this product its packaging is a bit plain but you can have plain packaging when it works this good 😊
Hannàh G.
G71 5HW
Used this for the first time when I was in labour with my daughter and it was great. I have used it ever since I used to get really dry lips since using this I don't. It not to expensive ether. I would defined recommend
Joumana E.
This product really hydrates my lip and I love it :) the packaging is pretty cool and makes the lip balm / chapstick pop out of the shelf. I bought it from my local grocery store woolies and it’s actually a pretty good price. I would recommend this for others!
M e.
Wa
If you have dry lips this balm will give you long lasting soft lips. I'm currently using this one and also using the berry one it's amazing. I'm happy with this product it also gives me a soft base to apply my lipstick.
Elise R.
It was very smooth amd hydrating. There was no overwhelming scent or flavour, which I appreciated,but it did have a slight glossy effect. The only thing I didn't love about this product was that it felt heavy on the lips.
Cindy V.
London
I had been using baseline for a long time and I thought I needed a change so I vouched for this. It is such bad quality!! It made my lips super chapped and my lips kept peeling even after using it. At least it smelt good.
Prinitha T.
Tirunelveli
I use this in my night care regime. My lips get so much nutrition all over the night and it feels soo supple in morning.. I love this... it's an essential thing in my skin care routine ... It's a best choice.. go for it
Joanna C.
This product really helps when I have sore or chapped lips, I have purchased this many times and never seem to disappoint. Feels nice and soft when applied and help to get rid of dry and sore lips. Perfect in winter
Wendy H.
Kelowna, BC
great product really moisturizing leaves my lips feeling soft in winter. can buy it in any grocery store or drug store got mine at walmart. has easy to remove packaging. really cheap price will buy more when i run out. its a great lip balm gotta have it
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.