BY NIVEA

MEET S.
Melbourne
Super moisturising and hydrating and does not dry my lips out. Also because there is so much product it lasts forever! Very affordable and easy to find at the drug store or supermarket. Definitely would repurchase this again
Elouise C.
I'm not that crazy about this product but if my lips are dry and I need something I would use this if I don't have anything else. The main issue I have is I don't really like the smell
Shakira S.
Knottingley , Wakefield
So great! My mum bought me this when I had sever chapped lips and I applied twice a day for a week and my lips have never been as soft. So cheap so pretty much anyone can afford it. Would definitely recommend and buy again!!
Maggie D.
Cimple con todas las funciones en especial mi piel es grasa y me queda perfecto  no tengo problemas con reacciones alérgicas como otros productos super recomendado espero les agrade como a mi y les quede muy bien a su piel muchísimas gracias por pensar en nosotras.
victoria p.
Tune
it was great I  like it a lot but some times idk. if it just was mine but it felt kinda butterch. What I loved about this produkt was that it lastet a really long time. I think it was very effective for my lips.
kyra y.
Refreshing and smooth application that leaves lips soft and moisturised. Only down side is the small amount of product that comes off the stick when applying. Apart from that great value for money, small and compact to keep in my bag. Would definitely buy again!
Skye H.
this product is very good and i would recommend it to people. It is not expensive at all and good value for its price. It is very easy to get you can buy it for places like the supermarket. it leaves your lips very hydrated
Kristina M.
Windsor, ON
Amazing, go to lip balm. I have multiple copies, since it's so cheap I love to have it In all my bags! it's super moisturizing, providing relief in cod Canadian winters! Not one of those lip balms that fade away and leave you feeling like it made no difference.
Valerie P.
Cold Lake, Ab
I exclusivly use this lip balm. Its so smooth and doesn't leave your lips sticky or clumpy. I have very dry lips and it hydrates beautifully. I also love that it doesn't have any smell. It feels clean and light on your lips.
jillian💋 ..
Tullichewan , Alexandria
purchase this item quite a lot, and also usually buy the 3 pack of different ones as they come in handy on holiday and winter etc, small enough to keep in pocket & or bag and feel they work quite fast if you have dry lips!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.