BY NIVEA

Caroline O.
Weston
LOVE this product!!!!!! I use it everyday and it is definitely a necessity in my daily routine. It is definitely worth the purchase. I got mine from target and CVS. It 100% met my expectations and would highly recommend to others looking for a great product to use daily for chapped lips or just to keep moisturized.
Tiffany L.
One of the most hydrating and replenishing lip balms that I've ever used! Definitely a holy grail product that I never leave the house without. Very easy to pop into your bag and take with you wherever you go. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice long lasting balm to keep your lips happy and hydrated :)
Kailee W.
This lip balm is perfect for chapped lips in the summer. It lasts for most of the day, but I usually have to reapply after eating. I got my pack at my local Walmart, and really picked it just because I needed a chapstick & it looked nice. I don't know if I like it better than other chapsticks I have tried though.
Monique T.
Bylas Az
I love these so much because how my lips feel after I apply the product on my lips. My lips feel soft and amazing and when I first saw this product I got it from my grandma, because she gets these pages with travel and normal size products and she told me to look in the page. So I kept looking and looking and I saw it and tried and loved it and tried to find more to take with me. But like I said before I LOVE this product.
Cierra D.
Hagerstown
 This is my go to Chapstick I love it to death it always moisturizes and hydrates my lips I love the way it goes on smoothly and I always buy those Chapstick am a repeat user and I'd recommend it to anybody and everybody
Julie M.
Camden
I struggle with very dry lips and expected this product to be disappointing when I got it for almost nothing at walmart but it was very effective. It moisturized my lips and was lasting, with no irratation or burn to my sensitive skin. I would buy this product again, definitely recommend this amazing product.
Karla H.
Orlando
I have been using this product for years. I was in the hospital and having very dry lips. My family brought me several types of lip balms. Many became sticky or made my lips feel drier after some time. This product is amazing...no dryness, waxy or sticky residue. This is my #1 cannot live without product!
Annalisa S.
Columbus, GA
I absolutely love this product.  I have very dry lips, and this product makes me lips so soft & hydrated.  This product was better than I expected.  Easy to apply, and very long lasting.  I use this product daily, and always keep extras on hand to be sure that I never run out!
Xena P.
Altoona, PA
Made my lips super soft! This is always my number one go to for chapstick. It goes on nicely ! Prevents and heals chapped lips ! The price is very reasonable, considering also how long it can last for! I usually buy one and it lasts me about a month or two I think I loose them before they are finished ! But of course I keep buying !
Annie W.
I love this chapstick! Goes on soft and leaves lips moisturized.  Great value for the price, better than many other chapstick brands I have used.  This product definitely met my expectations - and best of all it can be purchased just about anywhere.  I have bought from target and Walgreens and would buy again
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.