BY NIVEA

jillian💋 ..
Tullichewan , Alexandria
purchase this item quite a lot, and also usually buy the 3 pack of different ones as they come in handy on holiday and winter etc, small enough to keep in pocket & or bag and feel they work quite fast if you have dry lips!
Valerie P.
Cold Lake, Ab
I exclusivly use this lip balm. Its so smooth and doesn't leave your lips sticky or clumpy. I have very dry lips and it hydrates beautifully. I also love that it doesn't have any smell. It feels clean and light on your lips.
Kristina M.
Windsor, ON
Amazing, go to lip balm. I have multiple copies, since it's so cheap I love to have it In all my bags! it's super moisturizing, providing relief in cod Canadian winters! Not one of those lip balms that fade away and leave you feeling like it made no difference.
Skye H.
this product is very good and i would recommend it to people. It is not expensive at all and good value for its price. It is very easy to get you can buy it for places like the supermarket. it leaves your lips very hydrated
Chloe A.
sheffield
I loved it !!! my lips always get dry towards the winter season and this just keeps them soft . The packaging is great and it definitely met my expectations . Would recommend to everyone who gets dry sour lips .

-chloe
Farheen R.
Ireland
NIVEA Fruity Shine Peach Lip Balm as great, really easy to use and store. perfect addition to any handbag, especially if you are prone to getting dry chapped lips. would recommend it, value for money.
Mary L.
Rainham, Essex
Really hydrating and the application is quick and easy. Glides on easily and the balm isn't lumpy and the formula is smooth and feels fresh on your lips. Very good value for money as it lasts on your lips for a long time
Hannàh G.
G71 5HW
Used this for the first time when I was in labour with my daughter and it was great. I have used it ever since I used to get really dry lips since using this I don't. It not to expensive ether. I would defined recommend
Becky W.
Keeps my lips hydrated throughout the whole day, only needing to re- apply 2-3 times a day. Great as a makeup Base especially under liquid lipsticks to prevent my lips from drying. Not pricey at all and great value too !!
M e.
Wa
If you have dry lips this balm will give you long lasting soft lips. I'm currently using this one and also using the berry one it's amazing. I'm happy with this product it also gives me a soft base to apply my lipstick.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.