BY NIVEA

Meena C.
Adelaide
It feels so smooth and doesn't get dry at all! It is one of the best drugstore lip balm! Affordable and it's really nice! It is not harsh and it's so gentle on the lips. It's a good affordable product and yess I recommend to others to try it as well!
Jamiee-Leigh T.
Hereford
I use this everyday and have for about a year, it's cheap but really does hydrate my lips. Some says my lips can be really cracked and dry and this really does help I can buy it any drugstore or supermarket which is handy. I will continue to buy it
Kim B.
Very good product, loved using it, left me feeling soft and gentle and fresh. Gentle applicTion, not harsh at all. I was a first time user but I would definetly purchase again, very good buy for the money. Don't think there's any room for improvement
Tamára S.
Açores
Adoro este produto, simplesmente um MUST tal como todos os produtos da Nivea. Uso a marca ha imenso tempo e nunca me desiludi. Nao dispenso por nada! Adquiro os produtos Nivea na minha loja local, adoro o desgin simples e sofisticado em cada produto.
Nicole Edflo V.
Butuan City Agusan del Norte
I used this product last summer April 2017 and since I'm from the Philippines the heat is like biting into the skin and it makes my lips so dry. I used this product it is so hydrating and it really works the glam. The nivea lip products do moracles.
Bethany J.
England
So soft, creamy and light on the lips! I love it. I'll always have one of these in my bag at all times for on the go. I've bought more than once and other family has too. Requires being reapplied more than once throughout the day but would buy again.
Nicole G.
This product is quite good, although I have tried another better this one I like, makes the lips do not dry and stay well hydrated. I give 4 stars to this product
Tayla d.
super soft glosses that leave your lips feeling luscious and relieved, especially if you have sore lips or just require some plumping. Nivea definitely is a recommended product that i would choose and will buy again. super impressed with the product!!
Jacqueline M.
Calderwood , East Kilbride
Works very well. Keeps lips hydrated throughout the day. Didnt help much with cracked areas but helped keep lips soft. Price was standard for lip care. Done what was expected of it and didn’t have any strong smells. Could allow for more flavours.
Cammi M.
ipswich
It’s super moisturising! Sleek and small packaging leads to easy for on the go use. It leaves lips feeling nourished and not greasy like Other lip care products. As it’s transparent, it does not require a mirror to apply so suitable for a busy lifestyle. A must have for those winter breezes.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.