BY NIVEA

Contanza A.
Good profuduct, im so fine and proud about this profuct, and i feel like a treatment its soooo good ! Maybe you can change de pack, i buy that in a supermarket, that change the power of your lips, obviusly i wanna to buy again this !! Im loved , really!
Lauren R.
Love this product makes my lips so soft however leaves an oily feel on my lips that I'm not a fan of. Good value for money however and is gentle on the lips. The packaging is very sleek and compact over all a very good item but could be a little less oily.
Maryann C.
Fort McMurray, AB
Love this product. It always keeps my lips moisturized & it's high quality. The price is very inexpensive and I'm repeat user. The packaging is simple but cute. I would definitely buy again. I recommend this product for anyone who has dry/chapped lips!
Asha L.
London , Downham
This product is really good, It is very moisturising and I would definitely get it again. It definitely met my expectations, I bought it from sainsburys and it was very effective I love the product and would buy it again anytime and it wasn’t expensive.
Jessica S.
This truly helped my lips. I have extremely dry lips around this time of the year and this truly helped them feel brand new. It totally exceeded my expectations in every way possible. It is very gentle and moisturising for the lips leaving them feeling silky smooth.
Farhana B.
A refreshing light moisturising balm, definitely recommend! It met all my expectations and is both great for use before applying makeup such as lipstick as well as using it before you go to bed at night. I wake up with soft lips everytime! It’s a must buy.
Rosalie B.
My lips are completely chapped all year long, but this product helped very much. Though you might need to apply it several times a day, but this is the only reason i didn't put a five star. I always buy it again and again, and I absolutely recommend it.
🌷✨NEELA R.
Brisbane
Just simply amazing!!! It was extremely moist and sat well on the lips! Only needed to apply twice through the day, it was fairly cheap compared to other brands. This product definitely exceeded my expectation and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Paige R.
Using this product as I write this. Cons: Product is a little bit oily in consistently when applied and has a tendency to lose it hold in the packaging. Pros: little bit goes a long way so you tend to not need as much, very light in scent and visibility
Kate C.
Bristol, South Glos
Nivea lip balms are always a winner in my books. It's in a handy small packaging so it fits inside any bags, and its well priced too. This always leaves my lips feeling super moisturised and soft which is perfect for before putting on a matte lipstick.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.