BY NIVEA

Jade M.
Love it, makes my lips so soft and smooth! So effective! Best chapstick ever! Super gentle, and I have super sensitive skin, and i didn’t get any irritation, the packaging is perfect, and easy to open, and I definitely recommend for others :)
Shereen  .
Falkirk , Falkirk
Love this! ..

Smells amazing also,

My lips were really chapped. Used this early morning and next day my lips were soft as a baby!

For me the packaging is a little boring and dated now. Maybe update and make it a little more quirky 😜 I'm just a sucker for little cute packaging lip balms
lisa m.
ballymoney, co antrim
really nice smell and also really nourishing on your lips would highly recommend and also really good value which is a bonus definable will repurchase! Nivea is such a great brand first time buy for this item definable recommend
Keara E.
Melton
100% worth your money! It worked so well for me. I've tried a few of these and this is by far the best yet. The packaging is easy to transport around with you and easy to carry on your back pocket or your bag. I would buy again in an instance.
Teesha G.
I have very full lips and I'm prone to bouts of intense dryness which tended to draw attention to them- so it's safe to say I was relieved when I discovered this product. It works wonders for my lips and I'm continuously restocking on it.
Martina L.
Rome
I'm absolutely in love with this product! The packaging is very tiny so this make it easy to carry it with you everywhere! Moreover, it feels very good when you apply it and it helps when the skin is made sore by the cold. Very helpful!
Kate Jewel Mae D.
Bacolod City
I've been liking this lately.  My classmate suggest this to me coz my lips is cracky and pale.  It's effective and does have a nice packaging 😂. After i used this i can see the difference. I'm  a repeat user.  I will surely love to buy again.
Maria L.
As someone who suffers terribly from sore lips when the weather starts to change and going in and out from cold outdoors to very drying heating, I need an intense hydrating lip balm.I started using this about a month ago and it's really helped my lips stay hydrated and healthy and gives them a great shine.
INÊS E.
A lip balm that helps you to prevent your lips to dry. When applying this you feel that your lips are going to be hidrated for the rest of the day and its not an expensive product. NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Lynsay H.
Bishopbriggs, Glasgow
Love this product. I would not be without it. I buy this from Boots or any local drugstore and it is sometimes so well liked that there aren't many on the shelf. Exceeds my expectations for everyday use and i would definetely recommend.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.