BY NIVEA

Purchased at: Walmart
I love the colors and the packaging, we've always lived Nivea products to keep our skin hydrated so I decided to give this product a try and was not disappointed
Karissa C.
This prouduct does what it says it's very moisturizing and gives your lips a nice shiny gloss! It's buildable! I totally reccomand trying this prouduct as a main lip product in your makeup supplies! This product I also know lasts a while! :) 💕💕 next time you go to the store to get a moisturizing lip product for your dry lips or just need something new I suggest checking out this amazing, wonder working product!
Nancy C.
El Paso, TX
This balms are refreshing and very mosturazing ,its a product that not only you can take it everywhere but its cheap and can be found on your  local drugstores for example walgreens,CVS pharmacy ,walmart and traget. Its really easy to apply ,leaving your lips soft ,and a minty feel to them.I would recommend this for a mosturazer before appling any kind lipstick especially matte,or for the daily use!
Katelin O.
I absolutely LOVE the texture of these. My lips feel soft and smooth all day long. I'm one of those people that rubs my lips together a lot, so I usually reapply several times a day. It has a very strong, unpleasant scent that I really don't like though. If you're okay with the smell, I would definitely recommend these. If you're sensitive to smells, I would recommend trying something else.
victoria C.
Seattle, Washington
I have a tendency to always lick my lips & cause them to dry up and crack and I hate it!! I bought this product at my local Walmart and I have to say after just 2 days of using this product my cracked lips are gone!! I usually apply this product 4-5 times a day because I still tend to lick my lips but there is no dryness either!! I definitely give this product 5 stars and would recommend.
Cindy Y.
This product is very moisturizing i like to use it when I wake up and before bed. It makes my lips feel really smooth. The packaging is really nice as well I prefer sticks over the pots that you have to dip your finger in. You can find this product any drugstore I got mine at Walmart. Overall I love this lip balm and I'm definitely going to repurchase. NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm
Jvanna H.
Gallup, NM
Lip care is essential to having soft and healthy lips. This product provides moisture and a protective layer. As with many lip products, reapplication is required throughout  the day, the package is easily carried for quick reapplication.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
  Is a perfect product to keep and maintain hydrated lips in the winter! Even better is that men and women can feel comfortable wearing this product, and I love not having to feel self conscious about dry lips by keeping one in my purse and one in my car because they are so affordable!
Grettel G.
Chicago
This lip balm is everything!!! It always feels super amazing on my lips and it smells great and fresh. I don’t think I have found a lip balm that can compete. Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm comes close, but this formula is extremely moisturizing and almost necessary for the low price! I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to anyone with chapped lips!
Melissa C.
Chicago
I love this Nivea lip balm. It’s very easy to find at most drug stores. One of my top favorite lip balms and I’ll always buy their lip care products and I would highly recommend them to others as I think anyone would benefit :)
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.