BY NIVEA

Emigrace Devonna A.
Dededo
This felt like water on my lips! It was really hydrating and really helped my super chapped lips feels soft and smooth. Unfortunately, my daughter got into my bag and ruined it, and I have yet to replace it. This is one of my favorite lip balms, by far!
Farhana B.
A refreshing light moisturising balm, definitely recommend! It met all my expectations and is both great for use before applying makeup such as lipstick as well as using it before you go to bed at night. I wake up with soft lips everytime! It’s a must buy.
Jenn N.
melbourne
This is a great lip balm for dry and chapped lips, I tend to use this on a daily basis to hydrate my lips. The smell is nice and the smell is not overwhelming at all. The price for the this lip balm is suitable and good value for the price. Overall I think I would buy this lip balm again when I run out.
Lauren R.
Love this product makes my lips so soft however leaves an oily feel on my lips that I'm not a fan of. Good value for money however and is gentle on the lips. The packaging is very sleek and compact over all a very good item but could be a little less oily.
Paige R.
Using this product as I write this. Cons: Product is a little bit oily in consistently when applied and has a tendency to lose it hold in the packaging. Pros: little bit goes a long way so you tend to not need as much, very light in scent and visibility
Kate C.
Bristol, South Glos
Nivea lip balms are always a winner in my books. It's in a handy small packaging so it fits inside any bags, and its well priced too. This always leaves my lips feeling super moisturised and soft which is perfect for before putting on a matte lipstick.
Jessica S.
This truly helped my lips. I have extremely dry lips around this time of the year and this truly helped them feel brand new. It totally exceeded my expectations in every way possible. It is very gentle and moisturising for the lips leaving them feeling silky smooth.
Chloe B.
Cardiff
Smoothest lipbalm i've ever applied, feels light and hydrating on the lips. The fact that it has spf15 is another plus! I like that it dries up quite fast but still leaves your lips smooth. Have to reapply time to time to keep the lips hydrated though.
Courtney P.
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Used this while on holiday and helped so much when my lips got dry and prevented them from getting burnt. Repurchased since, I love it! Has no taste, or scent and leaves my lips hydrated and doesn't make my lips look too shiny. I purchased mine from Boots!
Nada T.
it does his funtion as a balm, makes my lips soft and it stays for long time, its gentle and smooth to the lips skin, i always use it so i would use it again and again. his price is okay , nothing expensive and my family also always use it very often too
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.