BY NIVEA

Amy I.
Ratmalana
This baby I can't live without! I use it everyday everytime I need since we gotta takle the climate...  So gentle on the lips..  And easy to buy since we got it in local drug stores. Great valued product I would say and highly recommend it to anyone at any age!
Amy T.
Cambridge
I found this product to be very soothing on the skin did not make me itch or scratch was very nice to use I got it from Superdrug i have used this product around 4 times I found it quite effective and would defiantly buy this product again for skin care usage!
Everything G.
This product did moisturise my lips very well however is a little on the greasy side. There isn't anything too special about it and I think that it is an ordinary lip balm. I bought it from Superdrug. This isnt a product I would rave about to my friends
Ioana D.
Nivea is one my favorite brands as I feel my lips moisturised everytime I use this product.I buy it very often as it became one of my favorites products and I recommend it to all my girlfriends. Good for cold times and it is a cheap solution for cracked lips.
Tristin M.
Westville, NS
Very moisturizing!! Love this product. Sometimes it can be a little greasy if you use too much. It is a very gentle product. Very good value for your money. Bought it at my local pharmacy. Love trying new products and I'll be buying this one again for sure.
Sarah M.
Glides easily onto the lips to give relief to dry and cracked winter lips. Sensitive and gentle enough for the most damaged lips and easy to use throughout the day to keep your lips soft and supple. Would definitley buy again. One of my winter staple products.
Jade R.
London, ON
Enjoyed this product a ton, didn't like the flavour. Bought it at Wal-Mart! I still use it time to time. It was close to meeting all my expectations including tasting similar to lotion. The packaging is nice and easy to access. I likely wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica S.
Love nourishing lip balm that works well in the winter season to stop chapped lips, soaks in and gives you an instant treatment and perfect for sensitive chapped broken lips. Leave on thickly over night and gives you a luxiorious lip in the morning baby soft.
Shan🌸 C.
Stevenage
Kept my lips hydrated long lasting grate for carrying around in your handbag love smell never had an better product and I last forever I had mine for at least a few mouths which is really good for me I highly recommend this to anyone who suffers with dry lips
emma B.
I have been using this product for about 5 years now and its on of my favourite lip balms. It is so hydrating for the winter and any season i would definitely recommend this to someone that has dry lips. I can't leave my house without applying i to my lips.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.