BY NIVEA

Jordan R.
England
Made my lips feel soft and smooth very good for the winter if lips are dry one of my favourite products for lips and the packaging as very nice and smelt amazing definitely would use again
Maisie S.
London
100% my favourite lip balm. i take this everywhere i go. i bought this for just £1 at my local supermarket so its such good value for money. i have bought it 3 or 4 times now and it never disappoints. would recommend to anyone, especially if you have chapped lips!
Rumman Q.
bolton
A really good product it . It keeps your lips nice and hydrated it is very effective . I used for a myself and bought it for some friends and family and they also really liked the product . I have also used Nivea products in the past and I have really liked them.
Rhiannon W.
Great very moisturising did its job well. It was very cheap and I didn't need to go put of my way to get as it was ver y cheap and effective. So it was one of the best lip balms and I still use it today. You can't do any better than it. It was wonderful loved it.
Diksha P.
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
It’s a lightweight and hydrating lip balm. It’s good to use under lipstick. Packaging is travel friendly, nothing impressive. It is effective. I’m satisfied by the result. It met with my expectation. Still I won’t buy it again, I’ll try to find something better
Michala M.
Cheshire
Great basic lip balm and easy to replace. There is no discernible scent, which is nice if you have sensitive skin (or just don't like scented balms). It does a great job at softening lips and is brilliant in the winter for those of us who get chapped lips easily.
Maria G.
New Jersey
This is a nice product, perfect finish! I love the soft feeling in your body, perfect hydration. I would recommend this product to anyone without hesitation! Definitely buying it again, I had a good experience, and excellent results, very happy with the product!!
Emma H.
Toronto, ON
This is my favourite everyday lip balm! After hearing good things about the La Mer Lip Balm and Bite Beauty lip products, I was convinced I had to use an expensive lip balm on my dry cracked lips. But this one does the trick! 10/10 would recommend and buy again.
Josie M.
Warrington, Cheshire
I like this as it does its job. It helped to soothe my lips, and definitely felt as though it gave great protection against the cold especially when out walking. Pleasant and clean smell, but not overpowering like some can be so again, it was great on that front.
Laura C.
Tamworth, Staffs
Purchased from savers £1.99hydrates the lips cheap packaging nothing specialwould reccomed for chapped lip i have used this product completely twice and it was very effective for dry lipsI would reccomed it to others and also reperchase another one if I ran out.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.