BY NIVEA

Melissa R.
My go to lip balm. It only takes one application, and it long lasting. There is no stinging sensation, which I enjoy and is gentle on cracked lips. It's definitely one of the more affordable brands and is worth the money. I would recommend it to my friends.
Rumman Q.
bolton
A really good product it . It keeps your lips nice and hydrated it is very effective . I used for a myself and bought it for some friends and family and they also really liked the product . I have also used Nivea products in the past and I have really liked them.
Michala M.
Cheshire
Great basic lip balm and easy to replace. There is no discernible scent, which is nice if you have sensitive skin (or just don't like scented balms). It does a great job at softening lips and is brilliant in the winter for those of us who get chapped lips easily.
Dora H.
Really good for my dry lips on winter and a life saver for summer when you get dry lips by the sun burns. The price is really worth the quality and yes il meet my expectations. Packaging handy to carry always with you even in a pocket. I will definitely recommend
Maisie S.
London
100% my favourite lip balm. i take this everywhere i go. i bought this for just £1 at my local supermarket so its such good value for money. i have bought it 3 or 4 times now and it never disappoints. would recommend to anyone, especially if you have chapped lips!
Kirra L.
Melbourne
Always leaves my lips super soft and kissable. Non sticky and has never failed me. It glides on easily and usually stays on well. Super effective and I highly recommend this particular lip balm along with their pearlescent lip balm and their tinted lip balm. I honestly have nothing bad to say about this product
Deksha k.
Goodlands
It feels light and hydrating on the lips.And it is creamyIt dries fast but leaves your lips soft .The packing is really eye catching.I brought it from a local store.It is really affordable.
Diksha P.
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
It’s a lightweight and hydrating lip balm. It’s good to use under lipstick. Packaging is travel friendly, nothing impressive. It is effective. I’m satisfied by the result. It met with my expectation. Still I won’t buy it again, I’ll try to find something better
Sky P.
burdell
I loved my Nivea chap stick! It’s so soft and silky. It doesn’t leave a cakey residue on your lips like a lot of other products. It soaks in quickly and provides instant relief which is amazing if you work in retail where the air conditioning is blasting!
Josie M.
Warrington, Cheshire
I like this as it does its job. It helped to soothe my lips, and definitely felt as though it gave great protection against the cold especially when out walking. Pleasant and clean smell, but not overpowering like some can be so again, it was great on that front.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.