BY NIVEA

Chloe L.
England
I found this in my local pound shop and at first it was a quick fix for my sore lips, but now it’s one of the only products I’ll use. It’s so hydrating and the berry scented one smells incredible, I love Nivea so I don’t know why I’m surprised! The packaging is nice.
Trinity W.
Uk
This lip balm is so good ! It’s so moisturising. U can purchase it at drugstores and maybe pharmacists. It met my expectations as I know Nivea is a trusted brand, it glided on my lips so smoothly and I do recommend you buy this product as I know u will fall in love x
Gabby C.
Smithers
This is very nice lip chap for dry lips it quenches the thirst really fast , this has been about my 3 tube of chap and I find it very harsh for the sense you can kinda taste the chemicals on your lips I found it to be a good affordable price and yes maybe flavour it !!
Hannah B.
72 Cambridge Road, Southport
I suffer with terribly dry, chapped and cracked lips and this lip balm is my go-to! It’s the perfect size and you don’t need too much of it either. It lasts a very long time and I’d definitely buy it again. It helps me a lot with my lips and would definitely recommend.
Paula P.
Has a nice smell to it which isn't too strong, got it from an online store and don't regret it, really effective and helped me tons! Was my first time buying but definitely not last, really gentle! No room for improvement, it's really good! Will definitely buy again!
Chloe S.
Glasgow , Glasgow
I have naturally dry lips and if I'm wearing lipstick it will always be a matte one so this doesn't help. I use this every night before I go to bed and I love how soft my lips feel when I wake up. It's a great price as it's affordable and it's easy to find everywhere
Aoife O.
Ireland
The lip balm felt very hydrating on the lips and was very easy to apply.I bought it at a local pharmacy.After keeping it on over night my lips felt soft and smooth and the formula was extremely gentle on my lips.I would definitely recommend this product to friends.
Luxsa S.
A very soft soothing lip balm that's keeps your lips moisture locked in. I personally love the texture of it and always apply it before I go to bed. It leaves my lips so soft and smooth for the morning. You can even apply it before applying any lipstick to get a more lasting lipstick power. Definitely would recommend this product to anyone in search of a good lip product.
NICOLE J.
['Toronto', ''], ON
I love how soft this lip balm makes my lips feel. Super kissable. I've bought this lip balm a few times. It's great for daily conditioning - not super dry lips - but it's very good for maintenance. I like it. I'd buy it again for sure - it's a good drugstore pickup.
Sydney L.
Richmond Hill
The hydro care by Nivea, happens to be one of my favs! It keeps my lips fairly moisturized throughout the day with only applying 3 times at most. It's one I use daily and I wouldn't trade it for another. My lips are hydrated, smooth and not chapped whatsoever. Definitely recommend especially throughout the summer.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.