BY NIVEA

Maria G.
New Jersey
This is a nice product, perfect finish! I love the soft feeling in your body, perfect hydration. I would recommend this product to anyone without hesitation! Definitely buying it again, I had a good experience, and excellent results, very happy with the product!!
Emily D.
High Peak, High Peak
I have suffered with chap lips all my life and this is my go to. The price is amazing and great value for money. Soft on the lips and makes my lips look really smooth. Been using for about 1 year now and will keep using it. Definitely a staple in my make up back.
Rumman Q.
bolton
A really good product it . It keeps your lips nice and hydrated it is very effective . I used for a myself and bought it for some friends and family and they also really liked the product . I have also used Nivea products in the past and I have really liked them.
Brittany S.
ottawa, ON
I love he way it glides on easily in to your lips, and it definitely makes them feel nice and moisturized.  I wish the flavor was a bit nicer. I purchased it from my local pharmacy and all in all it is a lovely products and would buy again, and would recommend it to friends!
Deksha k.
Goodlands
It feels light and hydrating on the lips.And it is creamyIt dries fast but leaves your lips soft .The packing is really eye catching.I brought it from a local store.It is really affordable.
Melany C.
Monterrey
This super father this lip balm as it helped me provide an intensive and lasting hydration.
It absorbs quickly and has a super light formula, is not greasy and leaves you lips super swabs and smooth, I love this product, 100% recommended❤❤️️
Diksha P.
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
It’s a lightweight and hydrating lip balm. It’s good to use under lipstick. Packaging is travel friendly, nothing impressive. It is effective. I’m satisfied by the result. It met with my expectation. Still I won’t buy it again, I’ll try to find something better
Lauren C.
Leicestershire
I love this product! It kept my lips moisturised for over 4 hours. Normally I would have to keep re-applying the product more often to get that same affect. This product is so worth the money and it felt amazing on my lips. I will %100 purchase this product again!
Josie M.
Warrington, Cheshire
I like this as it does its job. It helped to soothe my lips, and definitely felt as though it gave great protection against the cold especially when out walking. Pleasant and clean smell, but not overpowering like some can be so again, it was great on that front.
Michala M.
Cheshire
Great basic lip balm and easy to replace. There is no discernible scent, which is nice if you have sensitive skin (or just don't like scented balms). It does a great job at softening lips and is brilliant in the winter for those of us who get chapped lips easily.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.