BY NIVEA

Christina K.
Milwaukee, WI
Super moisturizing and very good at keeping my lips feeling refreshed and healed. I definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn’t want a burning sensation. It’s super moisturizing and light weight!!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Nivea was always my go to for skin protection against chapped and wind burned skin especially in the winter time and brutal snow storms but also when I had a bad burn or really dry skin so I figured the lip care should work just as well so I gave the lip treatment a try. It works really well and you only have to glide it along your lip once to feel the moisture. If you apply to much it may leave you with a greasy feeling. A thin layer is enough to last a while and provides great protection. It doesn't have any special flavors or scents so it's great for both males and females. It doesn't hold up too well in the heat though so it may not be idea for a beach day but great for winter.
Eli S.
Love it! Best product ever  . Nivea is amazing . Try it and you won’t regret it . Very good price range me. I also use most of Nivea products in my face . Never disappointed in Nivea.
Kash H.
Moreno Valley , CA
I’m A BIG FAN WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING MY LIPS MOISTURIZER. The packaging is very nice. It definitely met all my expectations. It was very gentle not too harsh at all. I bought it at my local cvs and well definitely buy it again.
Katherine P.
Hazel Park, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
Best to use in winter months. Adds a little shine to lips, but isn’t overwhelming like a gloss. Soft, buttery feel and nice smell. Keeps dry lips hydrated when they need it most.
member-c1f4d
I love this lip balm, it goes on smooth and keeps them smooth. My lips are sensitive to lip balms and I've tried them all. This one is small, convenient, smooth to use everyday.
Nikeyla C.
Humble, TX
Well first off let me just say that this stuff works wonders! This is an item that I stock up on so I'll have it on hand year round. I had a super bad case of chapped lips but what was so weird is that I've had chapped lips before and it had never felt chapped to that measure. I mean my lips had turned colors lips were drawn up like a prune! It was really scary for me. So me being me... I scheduled an appointment with my physician & she just laughed. She said "Hun you have chapped lips..." She suggested a few things and a few items and this was one of them. It's something I've stuck with every since. GREAT BUY!
Tali Z.
This is the GREATEST lip balm ever. I mean it. It is the perfect consistency - smooth and glossy but not too gooey or sticky. It goes on perfectly clear and a little shiny, and will make your lips look plump and naturally moist. The packaging is clean and sophisticated, and the lip balm smells faintly of vanilla. I use this lip balm all the time (before applying lipstick, instead of lipstick or gloss for a more neutral look, etc.) and would recommend it to absolutely everyone, whether you're in desperate need of lip hydration or just looking for a balm to keep your lips naturally beautiful and smooth.
Nikki G.
Wheelersburg
Purchased at: Walmart
Replenishes dry lips and helps keep them healthy. Not my favorite product but had to use it bc I couldn’t find my other chapstick but I will definitely use it again
Emma C.
Las Vegas, NV
I had been on Acutane when I decided to try this product. Acutane completely dries up your lips (and even makes them bleed) so I was on a hunt for chapstick that would heal my suffering lips. I loved Nivea for the first few months! My lips were finally soft and they no longer stung. However, after using it for a few months, my lips must have gotten used to this chapstick and it no longer worked. I would recommend this chapstick! If you're on Acutane or if you have really chapped lips, I would recommend this chapstick BUT use it in combination with other chapsticks as well. Switch it up and it'll do the trick!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.