BY NIVEA

Chloe S.
Sherfield-On-Loddon. , Hook, hants
This Nivea balm is super hydrating, I was suffering with really chapped lips and it sorted it out within a matter of applications. It’s very lightly scented so it isn’t very over powering and is super affordable. The packaging is very simple but that’s sometimes all you need for a lip balm.
Moe Y.
Myanmar yangon
I really like to use it .when i use that i feel like fresh .And it smell like so good❤i hope u guys also love it❤My fri aslo ask me ? What did  use? I answer them.thay aslo try it and they loved very much..❤😝
Zoya H.
Mead crescent , Birmingham
This contains Aloe Vera which is really good for healing and repeating damaged skin. This moisturises your lips and you can apply it before applying lipstick which will leave your lipstick on for the whole day without budging. I would definitely recommend this to others who have dry lips.
Riri S.
Athens
I don't have a problem with my lips in general.they are not dry or flakey i just use it to moisturize them before make up.It did a great job on me but i don't know how it would work on someone with very dry lips for example.it made my lipstick apply better and i would rebuy it.
Chelsea G.
Chester , Backford
This is my ultimate favourite lip balm, it’s aloe Vera and water based so it helps to really soothe my lips. The hydration is amazing and it’s a clear formula which is good when you don’t want any colour on your lips. The packaging is simple and it’s easy to store in a handbag or a purse.
Izzy S.
Bury , Manchester
Really kind to sensitive lips and moisturizing in my lips! I love this product as it help to calm down my lips if I have an allergic reaction to another brand.... great for chapped lips also jus great all round x good price!
Armani T.
auckland
This lip balm is amazing. It makes your lip feel amazing and if you have dry lips all the time it will make your lips feel sooo good and keep them moisture for a while the you will need to apply it to your lip and will make the feel great again. I would highly recommend this product 👍🏽👍🏽
Kaytee A.
NN71BH
So, I absolutely loved this product! It’s handy, the perfect size to take everywhere with you and it does what it says on the tin! Makes my lips feels soft and hydrated and you don’t have to constantly reapply! I’ll deffo be buying again, if it ever runs out! 100% met all of my expectations.
Jess J.
Penllergaer , Swansea
This is actually so great for applying just before you sit down to apply your makeup. When you’re at the Lip stage simply wipe off the balm and apply your fav lippie. Normally by this point I’ve had the balm on for a good hour. Leaves my lips primed and ready for a harsh liquid lipstick!
Abby S.
Portna way, Leominster
I love this lip balm, it’s so smooth and easy to apply with no colour it doesn’t affect your makeup look. I use it everyday and I’ve definitely noticed a difference when I stop using it even for just a few night. I also love the other flavours they do especially the milk and honey one.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.