BY NIVEA

Paige P.
England
Where do I start the product was absolutely amazing, wasn't to thick or to thin, spread evenly left my lips feeling wonderful and moistured. I suffer with severely dry and cracked lips so this product worked a treat do recommend it to anyone who suffers with the same problems. Its a must buy !!!!!!
Clara M.
8229NW 68st Miami, Fl
Pros:

+Hidratación máxima

+Rinde mucho
+Tiene una buena variedad de colores y olores

+Deja los labios suaves y no se escaman los labios luego de usarlo

Contras o puntos a mejorar:

-No se consigue en Venezuela

-El olor es tan fuerte que incomoda

Lo volvería a comprar
Grace A.
37a church hill road Hertfordshire Barnet EN4 8SY
This product is very light and smooth it is shiny and is a good lip moisturiser the packaging is well packaged and sealed well. It keeps your lips hydrated and it's selling at a good price. In my opinion I love this product and I recommend this to anyone who's looking for a good reliable  lip balm.
|뤼 누.
Singapore
Smoothest lipbalm i've ever applied, feels light and hydrating on the lips. The fact that it has spf15 is another plus! I like that it dries up quite fast but still leaves your lips smooth. Have to reapply time to time to keep the lips hydrated though. Would repurchase and try other variants of it
Evelyn M.
London
This product does wonders especially for dry lips! I have found that whenever I apply it soften the lips and with a lot of lip care products sometimes it makes my lips dry. This rejuvenates and gives the lips the TLC it needs and its definitely affordable. I would highly recommend this product.
Maria B.
Fleetwood
It's great it really hydrates you lips and keeps them moist it is very cheap and inexpensive and is definitely worth its money. You should also consider Nivea original because that is just as good and doesn't cost any more the only minor thing is it doesn't hydrate you lips as much as the hydro care
Valeria M.
los labios siempre tienen que sentir suaves y suaves y gracias a nivea puedes obtener ese resultado, si usas este producto antes de un labio líquido, tus labios no se secarán y no se agrietarán aun cuando sientas que son débiles y sensibles puede usar este producto y olvidarse de esos problemas
Sreeja V.
Vijayawada
Its soo buttery.. glides on smooth. This gives nourishment to your lios throughout the day. So gentle on the lips. Expected this has no tint on the lips, i love to hav tinted lip balms .. i used three of them. Its an affordable lipbalm . I would yes recommend to my frnds. :) decent lip product
Natacha C.
Esse é o protetor mais potente da Nivea. Os meus lábios como as mais novas e as novidades, e de todos os elementos são uma versão.Além de ter um poder super hidratante, tem FPS 15. A cor dele é transparente e como uma versão Sun Protect, tem perfume e sabor bem fraquinhos, quase imperceptíveis.
Gabby M.
Penzance
Lovely as always with this brand. Hydrating and goes on smooth but not greasy. Lasted and did the job. 😊😊😊. Packaging small and nice coloured. I have used this and other ones in this range before and will continue to do so. You can’t be too careful when it comes to lips so I like a known brand.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.