BY NIVEA

Normae C.
Toronto, ON
This is my go to lip balm! They are easily found in convenient stores or pharmacies like shoppers drugmart or rexal or even in groceries stores like metro or lablaws! It's always in my pocket specially during winter time and it does truly makes my dry lips smooth and helps me soothe my crack lips! Love this product!
Sophie B.
This lip balm is very hydrating, I definitely recommend this if you have chapped lips. It feels nice in your lips, it doesn’t feel to thick. It met my expectations. It is a good value for money. It’s not pricey at all. Nothing can always be perfect so if it had a bit of a scent to it then that would be great
nicole✨ A.
South Yorkshire
When using this product I totally fell in love!! Never have I ever used a pack wipes that would not only deeply cleanse my pores but also moisturise my skin afterward so leaving it fresh and smooth! I never have to rethink about buying this product because everytime I walk past it I HAVE to put it in my basket!
Alliyah ..
North Pole
This product works best overnight. It really works for chapped lips since it boosts moisture to prevent further blisters. The texture is very comfortable, however, I wouldn't recommend using this product  underneath a lipstick since it reflects a more gloss finish, that is, if your going for a more matte finish.
M M.
Nivea Hydro Lip Care is the best lip balm I've ever used! I think I can be considered a lip balm addict...I always have to have at least one balm with me and wear it constantly, especially under my lipstick. Nivea Hydro Care is my holy grail - it is super moisturizing and leaves your lips soft with no cloying scent or taste.
Basimah N.
Nivea hydrocare pure water & aloe vera lip balms is one of the good few lipbalms that contain spf.It is Spf 15 & aloe , water being the core ingredients gives your lip a hydrating effectIt absorbs faster & makes your lip look smooth . Just that it isnt that long lasting and you have to give touch ups in between
Mignon d.
Really smooth and easy to apply. Great quality for price. Don’t recommend using on extremely dry lips as this rips apart the balm stick. Lid also became a little sticky for some reason (oily on the inside). Although thought it was a good purchase overall, worth getting if u have a little dry to normal lips.
Esther L.
st peters square
Great for chapped lips. It’s a little on the waxy side so your hair sticks if you’re outside in the wind and you can’t add a lipstick on top. As always the smell is amazing and it lasts a good couple of hours on your lips
Ashley L.
Orpington , Kent
This is the perfect product, it is travel size and fits anywhere and keeps my lips hydrated for a very long time. It is very affordable and I buy it from many stores it’s great. I’ve used Nivea lip and body moidturising products for the last 5 years and will always recommend them so you should try it too.
Alisha H.
Llanelidan, Ruthin
Super hydrating, and super smooth! Perfect for those wintery days where your lips are just so dry!
Use this daily to keep your lips chap free! There is no real scent, other than the smell of the balm, it’s not florally scented, and it’s good if you don’t want a product that tastes or smells too strong!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.