BY NIVEA

ashmunro_x M.
Huntly, Aberdeenshire
I found the price of this product pretty affordable and fair. After using this lip balm for about a month, I start to become unhappy with how easily it softened and melted. It felt a bit thick and almost wet on my lips - far too moist for my preferences. Although I know there are different kinds of the Nivea range I might need to try.
Ūla P.
I'm not very into this product, because it hydrated my lips but it lasted not for a long time. I would prefer this in summer because then your lips is less chapped. In my opinion the best lip balm of this brand "Original care". Because it hydrates my lips more and smells really good
Amber G.
Gloucestershire, ['', '', '']
Feels really nice during application and during wear but isn't a good lip balm. I have dry lips and need something that sinks in to my lips and I find this just sits on top. That being said I will use it if I don't have another one with me. NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm is much better - same price but actually hydrates my lips!
Dr. A.
It gives the lips a nice hydrating effect. It doesn’t feel heavy on the lips. You can wear it under matte liquid lipsticks for a comfortable wear. These are easily available in any local drugstores. I always keep a backup of these. Super affordable 👍🏻NIVEA Essential Care Lip Balm
Amelia C.
I found it almost too water based. I had to constantly reapply it. Which made me use it up faster. It did leave my lips feeling hydrated, but for a really short time after I put it on. Maybe that's why it comes in a duo pack, because you have to use it twice as often as other brands....
Kaameela S.
Bradford , WestYorkshire
I bought this after noticing my lips needed some TLC it was reallt gentle and soothing on the lips and left them noticable better after a few applications i bought it at superdrug and i was not left dissapointed this product is perfect and does exactly what it says on the packaging!
Nahwa A.
The Nivea Hydro Lip Care is a very hydrating and long lasting chapstick that I really love. You apply this in the morning and it'll stay on the whole day. In the beginning I didn't have any expectations but it surprisingly exceeded it. The packaging is nice and simple which I really like. I really recommend this to other people.
Briar H.
Morden, MB
A great super natural feeling and smelling lip balm. It is definitely standard and exactly what you would expect from a colorless, tasteless, odourless Chapstick. I got mine from Walmart for $2.99 and I would definitely say it is a great value. Especially during those dry winter months!
Chelsey D.
i have used this product every time i needed to moisturise my lips and it has worked wonders every time. if i ever need to buy a lip balm, this is the one id have in mind. it doesnt feel oily on the lips, is easy to carry around and is easily applicable. have recommended to everyone.
REGAN E.
Milton keynes
I liked this product but didn’t love it. I felt like it gave a good short term treatment for my dry irritated lips but irritated my skin under my lower lip. I felt like if it had lasted longer than I would buy again. There are other brands that I would deem better. I love give it 5/10
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.