BY NIVEA

Maranda L.
Bedford, NS
My absolute favourite lip balm. I discovered Nivea by chance one day, and I'm so glad I did - I will never go back! I usually pick it up at my local drugstore, and two tubes lasts me a handful of months. I wear a lot of lipstick, many in drying matte finishes, and this balm always keeps my lips smooth for application and moisturized and repaired afterwards.
Siobhan P.
Ripon street , Gateshead
I love this product you see instant results and I now cannot go without it is a brilliant balm for all weather types and all year round. The price is very cheap too ! I’ve always loved nivea as a brand. Room for improvement ? I think the packaging could be made tougher only because I know I have heavy items in my bag which could cause it to break other than that it’s brillIant hence the 5 stars
Samantha W.
Bought this product because my lips started to get chaped and thought it would be good because it's supposed to be hydrating and I wanted to try something new, and honestly it wasn't as good as I expected it to be maybe because I did have high hopes for it but I didn't really feel like it hydrated my lips. Personally I would use vaseline lip care, works for me every time.
Lilly B.
Manchester
One of the most hydrating lip balms I have ever used!! If you are looking for a plain hydrating lip balm for “chapped” or dry lips then I recomend this 100%. It is relatively cheap for a good quality lip balm however doesn’t last as long as a baseline for example how ever is better to apply as you don’t have to use your finger you apply just like a lipstick!
Vanessa N.
Corby, Northamptonshire
It is a great product to just keep handy in your bag on a daily basis. Apply onto lips regularly or when you feel like lips are starting to get a bit dry and it really helps to moisturise your lips I bought my Nivea product from my local drug store up town and I would recommend as a simple lip product if your looking for something more affordable but affective :)))
Kaylee B.
This was a great lip chap, super soft and a great mild scent. It helped a lot with my chapped lips which is something that is important with lip chap because there are brands out there that only mask the problem and don't actually help heal chapped lips!
Ellie L.
Almoguera
So cool, it lests your skin smooth and soft, Amazing. I will buy it againa, because its one of my favorites products. The packing its awesome and so good. Its was better than my expectation. Thanks nivea. Anything bad about the product. Buy it guys!!
Carissa M.
Kalgoorlie
I really love this product it really protects your lips from drying out with intensive moisture. It helps supports the lip’s natural moisturisation process leaving a light and soft feeling on your lips. this balm provides intensive and long-lasting moisturisation. It is quickly absorbed thanks to it’s light formula. Non-greasy for smooth and soft lips.
💜 K.
Ashton-In-Makerfield, Wigan
My lips have been extremely dry and i was recommended this by a friend. I tried it and i was very happy with it. Within a couple of days i started to notice a clear difference and my lips were finally looking softer and had lots of moisture in them. I would definately recommend and i would purchase again in the future. Great product and worth the price.
Zari S.
It is very soft on the lips but has a big impact. It makes your lips extremely soft and nourished. If you do decide to take it off it doesn't leave any sticky or tacky residue and swipes right off with one go. I haven't come across anything better. 😘
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.