BY NIVEA

NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
It’s a very haidration lip product witch I use al the time. I don’t now wat I wold do without it. It has a sudel but god smell it’s not that pricey. If you want a good lip moisturiser you should rhitch aout for it.
Evelyn g.
kent
Feel nice on the lips. Not too heavy, don't taste bad but don't really have a scent. Great if you have chapped or dry lips. Whenever I buy lip balm this is always the one I go for as it is affordable and good value
Pau U.
Winnipeg, MB
Love this! Very moisturizing and not sticky at the same time. Very gentle for the lips. Easy to bring anywhere. Simple packing. Effective especially that I live in a very cold place!
Humaira A.
Bradford
The lip balm I always turn to, it's one of the only effective lip balm treatments I use as my lips stay smoother for longer than other brands. Very good value for money as it lasts for a long time. the packaging allows it easier to find and better grip; love the fact that the lid covers most of the lip balm packaging instead of small lids which are hard to fine. Only downside I find with the product is that the balm can easily break as how soft it can be but all if o is leave it in the refrigerator to set, very minor issue.
Molly B.
Birmingham
Best Nivea lip balm I've tried. Not too sticky or tacky, then when it dries, it doesn't dry out lips. Enough product to last a couple of months if only used once or twice a day. Definitely would buy again.
Daneya S.
I really enjoy using NIVEA lip balms, I have used other flavours from NIVEA and I have never been let down. NIVEA lip balms are affordable and accessible and are really moisturising. I always keep buying them again. Would recommend :)
Shay I.
Lip balm is very hydrating. Great to wear under lipstick or just on its own. I like the fact that it does not have a scent and that its colorless. Great for the colder months.
Polina F.
Khabarovsk
I have very-very dry lips, so when I wear a lip pencil or matte lipstick, they look really awful, full of wrinkles and pieces of dry skin, but when I scrub them and put on my Nivea balm before makeup, it really makes a great difference, lips are soft and smooth.
Plus Nivea’s balms are REALLY good-priced, especially in Russia!
NIVEA Cherry Lip Care
Valerie H.
London, London
I often suffer from dry or dehydrated lips and trying to find a product that won't only moisturise and nourish my lips but is also long lasting can be very difficult. Thank Nivea for this lip balm. All I need is one swipe and it's goodbye uncomfortable dehydrated lips and hello lucious and revived lips. Best of all it's really long lasting. I can wear it for 2 hours without feeling the need to top up. And with winter coming, I'm just happy I have my winter lip care sorted. Will definitely be buying a again.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.