BY NIVEA

Kim P.
Sutton Road, Maidstone
This product is fine. It does the job well but I tend to steer away from the stick option nowadays. I like the way it locks in moisture and is not too expensive!
I would say that this product is very hydrating and great at repairing damaged and dry lips. It may not be good if you want a tad of colour towards your lips but it does a great job at repairing them so you can wear flawless lipsticks and lipglosses
Laian H.
Rio Grnade
me encanta es super hidratante, cuando tengo los labios muy rececos uso ese y me fasina es como una textura muy rica en los labios te los deja como ceda y eso es lo que me encanta
Lydia L.
Regina, SK
This is a nice lip balm for on the go or for lip prep before additional lip products. It's not the most moisturizing but it does the job for a little while. It's nice that it's easily found when you're in a pinch.
Yamileth A.
This amazing lip cure is awesome for like dry lips and all that stuff, I been hope you can tested it. I buy it in Walmart, you can found it too in Target, k-mart
Yan Ling W.
This chapstick is nice, nothing special. It doesn't have a strong scent and doesn't leave a film on your lips. Not as long lasting but considering the price, it's an okay chapstick.
Victoria F.
montevideo
Esta hidratante de Nivea me parece muy buena, me gusta que venga en diferentes presentaciones y sabores, es muy buena para los labios y cumple su trabajo. En relacion precio-calidad me parece que esta super bien comprando con otros productos con el mismo fin que hay en el mercado. Lo unico negativo que le veo es que cuando lo utilizo como base antes de algun labial la mayoria de las veces no permite que el color del labial se adhiera correctamente debido al contenido graso.
Veronica M.
Really amazing, makes your lips look smooth and makes them feel really soft. Really recommend to buy them, you can buy them in superdrug, boots and maybe poundshop or poundland
Steffany N.
Al Muraqqabat, Dubai
I love how hydrating this product is. It definitely exceeded my expectation for a very affordable price. It is definitely a must have in my purse especially during the cold days.
Jessie D.
Milton Keynes
This is the best lip blam treatment that's only ever worked for me when I get chapped lips, I recommend this for a lot of people that also love this brand.personally I've given this 5 stars, I absolutely love it I always find my self going out and buying more and more of this product and I strongly recommend people buy this!!!!!!
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.