BY NIVEA

Ashley N.
Calgary, AB
Goes on smoothly, good size, love how it has light to no scent at all! Downfall is I don’t feel like it lasts long enough! However everything else is great about it!
Soraya E.
Hydrates my lips so well, my friends are always borrowing mine and i never fail to buy one at my local pharmest or drugstore, have a couple handy in my makeup drawers and one always in my handbag/school bag.
Michelle G.
Leeds, Yorkshire
I have always used Nivea lip balms . I suffer from bad dry lips I use these and the pink ones every day and I love them they really help and moisturize my lips and they feel great
Daisy S.
petersfield
This lip balm is VERY moisturising. It’s easy to apply and it was exactly what I expected. I’ve used it many times now and I will keep using it. I bought mine from Superdrug and I recommend it to everyone.
tami r.
I have found that this product is the best I have ever tried because I have really chapped lips and I find that us really hydrates them and leaves them feeling soft NIVEA® Hydro Care Lip Balm
Reveiws-12345
These lip balms are no joke, if u have dry lips these are the things to pick up.
They are very cheap and can really help. I didn't think they would be good at all but they really are amazing they are so easy to apply and I would buy again.
Valerie A.
It made my lips already dryer then where in the first place. I dont know what it was but this didnt work for me at all. I guess i was drawn to it because of the hydration claim it gave and the color baby blue i love it. Sertenly wil not buy it again save the few euro on another one.
teddy m.
When i worked in a busy very warm hospital my lios became so dry. I bought this product to hydrate and softwn ny lips works vey well. Nice smell and texture. Good value for money.
Stefania A.
Barlad
It's very creamy,it has a Really nice texture,it is very hydrating,it is perfect for Any moment of the year. It makes your lips look smooth and shiny.Everyone should try it because it whort every Penny.
Belynda Y.
It was a great product, only thing I didnt love was the fact that it wasnt an easy to apply and I would have liked, but it still helped me revive some hydration into my lips :)
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.