BY NIVEA

member-daf1b
I love how soft this leaves my lips. My only negative would be that it doesn’t seem to last very long on the lips. I need to apply frequently throughout the day. I generally have very dry lips so it might be because of that.
Denisse Z.
Donna
Easy to apply and use, leaves my lips very soft. the only problem that I did have is that the balm lip can get a little messy after words but defiantly worth the smoothness on the lips
Maria O.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Target
I love how it keeps my lips hydrated and soft I use it mostly in the winter I have very chapped lips and they crack during the winter and this lip balm helps a ton
Alejandra R.
Ayden, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
If I could use one word to describe this product it would be.....Amazinggg!!! This is by far one of the best lip balms I have used and to just pay $7 for a twin pack? What else could I ask for? Nivea, keep up the amazing products!!
Laura g.
Purchased at: Walgreens
All time favorite chapstick! I live in the midwest and we have cold winters so this is perfect for winter! My boyfriend actually likes this and he isn't big in using chapstick but when he does he asks for this
Kristen S.
Brownsburg, IN
I absolutely love this product!! One of my favorite “chapsticks”. It’s so nourishing. It’s so silk and makes my lips soft. I like the packaging to. It’s easy to open but doesn’t come apart in my purse.
Katie R.
St Petersburg, FL
THIS STUFF IS SO EXTRA MOISTURIZING!! I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone living in a dry part of the world but I live in Florida and still use the crap out of this! And this twin pack is wonderful because ya know you are gonna lose the one before ya finish😉 The texture is so silky smooth when you put it on, it is almost addicting! FYI though it’s going to look somewhat glossy, my boyfriend refuses to use this chapstick because he says it’s like wearing lip gloss lol
Additionally, this is kind of random but I LOVE the cap! It almost covers the whole chapstick which makes it harder for the cap to come off. Therefore, you don’t get grimey stuff stuck to your chapstick when the lid pops off in your bag!
Lyn F.
I really enjoyed the results, I felt renewed. I would definitely recommend this to others. It was very effective for myself. Not too pricey and you can find it easily. I would buy it again!!
Christina K.
Milwaukee, WI
Super moisturizing and very good at keeping my lips feeling refreshed and healed. I definitely recommend this to anyone who doesn’t want a burning sensation. It’s super moisturizing and light weight!!
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Nivea was always my go to for skin protection against chapped and wind burned skin especially in the winter time and brutal snow storms but also when I had a bad burn or really dry skin so I figured the lip care should work just as well so I gave the lip treatment a try. It works really well and you only have to glide it along your lip once to feel the moisture. If you apply to much it may leave you with a greasy feeling. A thin layer is enough to last a while and provides great protection. It doesn't have any special flavors or scents so it's great for both males and females. It doesn't hold up too well in the heat though so it may not be idea for a beach day but great for winter.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.