BY NIVEA

Lydia D.
Mangaf
It hydrates my chapped lips very well and also it doesn’t feel heavy on my lips and moisture’s well. It’s worth each penny. It’s so effective and definitely you should try. It’s gentle on the lips.
Jessica H.
This is one of my favourite cheap lip balms.
I have tried upwards of 10 lip balms, and have only found a rare few that actually seem to help my dry flakey lips!
I have been through atleast 3 tubes of this lip balm, I am the kind of girl that really piles it on in the hope that my lips will stay protected from the wind and cold, especially in the winter. I get really flakey, sore lips in the colder months, so a moisturising and soothing lip balm is key.

This Nivea hydrobalm feels very soft and smooth on the lips and isn’t thick at all, but still feels like it provides a protective coat on my lips. I love applying this lip balm several times a day, but that’s because I’m quite anxious about making sure my lips are protected because they can split and get quite aggravated.
Due to this, my tube often doesn’t last very long, maybe a couple of weeks, but that’s fine for me because it’s so cheap and does a great job!
I really recommend giving it a try, if you don’t like it, it will only be a few pounds wasted.
Kaitlyn H.
Mississauga , ON
Love this product so much. I wear bright lipstick so my lips are always dry, especially in the winter. This product is so helpful and against all odds I was able to finish one without losing it.
Nina C.
Frankfurt am Main
The product is very moisturizing. I think it's enough for the summer, for the winter when the lips are more chappy it could be not enough hydration though. Would still recommend it, love the smell!
Nora K.
laval , QC
I love how the lipstick hydrates your lips through out the day. You can have perfect plump lips without even trying with this product. You just put it on once and you're good to go. I would definitely buy this product again!
Britneyy B.
absoutely amazing, very smooth and lightweight, effective, worth the cost for sure. not an overpowering scent, i am a repetetive user of this product, great value. 10/10 would recomend for anyone looking for a cheap, lightweight, and enviromentally friendly product!
Lexi N.
Use this product at work ! We live in the mountains and it's always super dry and this lip chap has made a world of difference !!! Love it :) so smooth. And great price ! Definitely recommend
Megan D.
This balm is very hydrating and I find it perfect for dry, sensitive lips. The balm doesn't show when on, unlike some balms which unwantedly stain your lips. It doesn't have a smell or taste either - or at least not one that I've noticed - which is a bonus.
Chloe O.
Manchester
This product is absolutely amazing. I'm in love with the way it not only makes my lips look smoothe and luscious but it also hydrates. This product is extremely easy to apply and is very inexpensive I would 100% buy the Nivea hydro lip care twin pack again
Rachel R.
Waterloo, ON
One oF the most hydrating chapsticks I’ve found! My lips get dry seasonally, when the seasons change my lips get dry so I use a lot of chapstick. Good price and last a decent amount of time. Would buy again.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.