BY NIVEA

Charlotte K.
Yassss. Love this product. Always put this on before going to bed. It never has a funny taste like some lip balms can do. I have just bought another one because I use it so much. Definitely does what it says on the package.
Ell G.
Albert street, Rhyl
So soft and gentle on my lips! Love it would recommend this to anyone. Ticked all the boxes and left my lips feeling so smooth! It was my first time using this and I am very impressed, definitely will be buying this again!!
Mary K.
toronto, on
I honestly get dry lips a lot during the year, because of dehydration. Vaseline has been the best brand that effectively soothes and protects my lips throughout the day. I usually apply before applying a liquid lipstick and it looks flawless!
Taylor J.
Halifax , NS
I like nivea but not the lip balms. I hate when lip balms feel like a gloss. I want a good moisturizer to soak into my lips and nivea always feels like a wet layer that sits on top of you lips and doesn't actually soak in.
Lamia A.
one of the beat product that i have ever tried .. very smooth and refreshing to the skin .. perfect pakage and price .. very hydrating and gentle .. i feel refrshed everytime i use it .. so in love and totaly recommended
Sophie V.
Sydney
This is my favourite lip balm I have ever used. I have repurchased it over 5 times as it makes my lips feel so moisturised and smooth, it is especially great for the cold winter months when your lips need some extra help.
Darya S.
i love this product! i carry it around with me all the time and it's soo moisturizing. i actually feel like it's doing something to my lips; one thing i would say is but the twin pack because you'll go through them fast!
Jade s.
brossard
I used this kind of brand like maybe once or twice in my life and it's not because it's not good, it's just that I'm more used to EOS lip balm but I do recommend this one because it does work; it hydrates well your lips.
Josie Rose W.
It's pretty good when it comes to lip balms, but it doesn't leave a long lasting nourished feeling.Wouldn't be the first thing I reach for in my cupboard but it's not the worst thing. I wouldn't recommend this to others
Caitlin. H.
Beausejour, MB
Love this product. Works wonderfully. Keeps my lips soft anx feeling freash and healthy. Winter time is awful for my lios but this stuff keeps them healthy and happy. I always have a stick in my purse and around the house
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.