BY NIVEA

Amreen A.
Croydon
Its amazing at moisturing the lips. Will purchase again. However if left in a hot room the product melted so that was the negative part. Its smells of nothing which is good for people with sensitive skin and smell sensitivity.
Laura W.
I got this during the winter when I had the cold and my lips where super dry, it really help put moisture back into my lips and left them feeling smooth again. I also liked how you were getting two in one pack it was a good buy.
kat j.
Victoria, BC
Nivea is, in my experience, always spot on with all of their products. this is no exception. I am a repeat buyer and this is a good value. Works great and is super hydrating. would definitely buy again and I recommend it to you
Jess R.
This product really helped my lips. I have really dry and chapped lips and after using this product my lips felt smooth and moisturised again ! I would recommend this product to friends, one of the best lip balms I have used !
Sharon L.
London, ON
Not my favourite lip balm, it doesn't feel very moisturizing. The product simply sits on top of my lips and isn't very comfortable. It is afforadable, but in my opinion, there are many other affordable brands out there to try.
Millie B.
SL6 3de
Love this so much so cheap also does exactly what it says it dose my lips feel so smooth and hydrated also the packaging is nice and simple Which I like a lot use it everyday and I will be buying a new one once it's finished
Ghita B.
Repentigny , QC
THIS is the only product that I always have in my purse, no matter what happens I'd buy it again and again. Its super protective and hydrating. I personally love it and it made my lips crack less during winter! I recommend it
Beth H.
Doncaster
Super moisturising and cam not only be used throughout the day but i also use it before lipstick application & it works miracles. I don't believe the smell is overpowering. The balm locks in moisture throughout the day and I will definitely purchase again and again.
Anna N.
This product is amazing! When I use this chapstick, the substance never washes off. The substance doesn't feel sticky and feels great on my lips. I know for sure that it protects and cares my lips. I would recommend this product who wants long lasting lip care.
Charlotte K.
Yassss. Love this product. Always put this on before going to bed. It never has a funny taste like some lip balms can do. I have just bought another one because I use it so much. Definitely does what it says on the package.
somia l.
is it good for person have a sensentive lips
Kristen O.